• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope they go with stage production for Mario Party Live. Imagine a banner that unrolls and says "NOBODY WINS". Imagine a cardboard DMX GOOMBA coming down from the rafters.

How was Miller in person? He always seems like the nicest dude.

He very much is. There were quite a few people there, but he made sure to say hello to every person and take a picture with anyone who wanted. I don't really follow Kinda Funny Games much, but I'm certainly going to watch more now.

popo

2 hours were not enough

Quick Look: Rare Replay - Part 2
VIDEO ON AUG 12, 2015 02:00 PM

also, in other news

imdb crowd source their "content advisory" section and it seems "straight out of compton" turned in to a wikipedia style edit war. Some Christian nut got in there first and posted a some borderline racist stuff and now it reads as follows

Sex & Nudity

Official MPAA rating: R for language throughout, strong sexuality/nudity, violence, and drug use

there be lots of fuckin in dis movie

Violence & Gore

Dr. Dre witnesses Suge Knight and his goons beat up a man in underwear

Suge knight also beats up Eazy-E with his goons.

Profanity

lots of profanity of course. f*ck, sh*t, a**, ni**a, pu**y

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking

this is an example of what that guy would say on the drug use portion. this is not a guess. based on the fact that it says R for drug use id guess there will be some drug use

Frightening/Intense Scenes

there may be one or two frightening scenes in this film

Teddified

If Quick Look: Rare Replay - Part 2 is close to 2 hours maybe it could beat out Elder Scrolls online as longest QL.

Or would it still loose since even though it's the same game it was recorded at a different time instead of one long QL split into two parts?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh man, is this the first sighting of steam-tan?

UAnkQuQ.png

Everything is anime now.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I have somehow managed to miss every visual novel that has been released on Steam, that seems like a dark road to go down. Totally need to play the Stein's Gate one, the anime is top quality.

That depressing feeling when you own roughly half of them on sale.

And never played any of them.

He very much is. There were quite a few people there, but he made sure to say hello to every person and take a picture with anyone who wanted. I don't really follow Kinda Funny Games much, but I'm certainly going to watch more now.

If you find yourself enjoying their content, there is a pretty good community thread here. There's some GB/KF cross-over. I post there (I actually have the most posts) and Myggen posts over there a bit too. It feels like this thread, but at a much slower pace. Greg and Colin pop in from time to time, but I think they are more active on their official forum. I just personally prefer the NeoGAF thread, just like I prefer this thread over the official GB forums.

Has anyone downloaded the new Rocket League patch? The spectator stuff is awesome. However, I can only seem to do it in an offline match. I really hope you can do it online. I had a lot of fun just flying over the field while match (full of bots) played out. Oh, you can get close to the stands and those... things... are most certainly not human. In fact, they remind me of this from the production of Star Wars: Episode I- The Phantom Menace:
cnJiAEW.jpg

That's pretty much what the... spectators... look like in Rocket League. Does that confirm that the cars are RC and are not sentient/have drivers inside?

If you find yourself enjoying their content, there is a pretty good community thread here. There's some GB/KF cross-over. I post there (I actually have the most posts) and Myggen posts over there a bit too. It feels like this thread, but at a much slower pace. Greg and Colin pop in from time to time, but I think they are more active on their official forum. I just personally prefer the NeoGAF thread, just like I prefer this thread over the official GB forums.

Thank you for the heads up, I'll pop in sometime!

Looking at the video posted above, I really want Dan to playthrough Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels on Giant Bomb.

Would be ideal if they still had the setup they had for Dan vs Tyson.

I've come to really hate conspiracy theories. I swear in the last 5 years I've heard more ridiculous conspiracy theories from people I work with, old friends, family members, then all my life to that point. The old underground wackjobs really must love social media.

DamnBoxes

God DAMNIT. This evening, I had planned to catch up on the oodles of GB content but instead I went to the rapture for about five hours. (It was pretty fucking cool!)

Yo in mgs5 are we gonna codec call ocelot?

No more long codec calls in MGSV. Only short in game "hand up to ear and walk for a few seconds" style radio conversations now.

But yes. Ocelot will talk to you over your radio now.

But I really dont like Ocelots new Troy Baker voice. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom