• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they don't spend so much time with Vamp that they stop the episode before climbing in REX. I'm so looking forward to seeing my favorite moment from the game through drew's perspective.

The early Wesley episodes are particularly bad, but he's a perfectly serviceable character later on. At least he's better than Geordi. Such a sad sap of a character. Seems like every episode he's a focus of just ends up with him being lame. Even Barclay gets to shine at points.

i5ojMA0Kwwafu.gif

rObit

Banned
Just got around to watching the Microsoft Gamescom stream. Oh man their reactions at Halo Wars 2. Jeff's genuine surprise is amazing.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The best part is the last episode will be 3 hours long (unless they do a separate video for the ending movie).

I have to say though, I really do appreciate kojima exploring snake as just this really old and tired man.

I just wish it wasn't artificial. The weirdness of him only being like actually 40 always takes me out of things. Should have just aged him up to like 55 when MGS1 came out.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I just wish it wasn't artificial. The weirdness of him only being like actually 40 always takes me out of things. Should have just aged him up to like 55 when MGS1 came out.

Nah, I think exploring how snake has to accept his own deterioration much earlier than most people is even more tragic.

Things like these aren't explored enough in games.

I was kinda hoping they would do the end live for the anniversary but I suppose it drove Drew insane when they ended MGS1 live. It was a fun stream though. Was totally worth being tired as shit the next day.

Toparaman

Banned
Bad...so bad...so bad I could die! I am Bellowing Bear! LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM SNAKE!

Bellowing Bear was from the war-torn country of Brazil. Her town was invaded by soldiers when she was a small child. They captured her and made her lick herself and her family while Bellowing. Then they ate her and left her for dead. Out of nowhere a Bear came in and killed the soldiers by sneaking them. After the soldiers, it killed some pregnant women. She tried to stop it but the Bear was unstoppable. The thing was, though... there was no Bear. She was consumed by her Bellowing. Fighting you cleansed her soul and nose, Snake.

(Courtesy of the Drebin story generator on http://thesnakesoup.org/editorial-articles/the-5-dumbest-moments-in-metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots/)

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
who am I looking at, I am guessing that isn't Lena Dunham
Samantha Kalman, she was on the Bombcast before.

I admittedly didn't catch it until the later years but then went back and watched them all at some point via syndication. I just thought Riker was too full of himself and just came across as a jerk. My favorites were Geordi and Data, though.
Same here! Riker sucks

Lunar FC

What ever happened to GB Unplugged? Did they cancel it? It was pretty bad without Vinny but still watchable.

I just can't watch D&D without losing interest immediately. I'd be down for some more rounds of Avalon though, that's always great when they play it.

What ever happened to The Old Games Show?

What ever happened to Blight Club?

The No-Go show is waiting to make a triumphant return.

What happened to I Love Mondays?

They seemingly stopped doing them after Ryan passed away. I don't think they've done one since. Maybe that was his thing and they didn't want to do one without him out of respect. Just like the Bombcast never misses a week (and is always on a Tuesday (at least somewhere in the world)).

Tubobutts

What ever happened to GB Unplugged? Did they cancel it? It was pretty bad without Vinny but still watchable.

If we believe hard enough GBEAST will revive it. Along with starting Vinbal Space Program and new book club where GBEAST reads Discworld books.

Also something where Brad teaches Dan about Lord of the Rings.

daydream

Banned
they play fast and loose with their programming and that is absolutely a good thing when it comes to stuff like the d&d unplugged

i just hope the entire feature isn't dead 'cause stuff like avalon is a blast. doubt it is, though. probably just really hard to schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom