• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

erawsd

If Rocket League isn't top 5, I'll be legitimately surprised or the year really turned out even better than I'm anticipating.

I'm going to guess the top 5, in no order, consists of:

The Witcher 3
Rocket League
Fallout 4
MGS V
Just Cause 3

Tomb Raider and Bloodborne slightly behind. Maybe XCOM 2.

Rocket League is the only game I'd say is a lock right now.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I'm watching the Raging Raven fight and find it really sad that no one told Drew that he can just go prone to recover all his health.

Edit:
YES, they noticed that!

Big Boss literally shot the boss in the face point blank after beating the crap out of her.

Why would he think she is still alive?

Peace Walker us duuumb

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
well it is unless kojima overrides it

it's strange cause I think he implies its not, then looks like he includes some of the artwork cutscenes in that long speech from Ocelot at the end (the one that goes through the videogame timeline. Its in there after MGS3.)

Speaking of dumb metal gear stuff.

I skimmed though the MGS2 digital graphic novel the other day. Its real dumb.

During the climactic Raiden versus Solidus battle, Raiden gets knocked out and Snake has to step in and finish the fight. lol.

Also Chico was just a comedy character in PW but gosh .... he is going to see some shit.

LiK

This PW video is making me miss Hayter all the more going into Phantom Pain.

same, some people give him shit but he's Snake to me. his inflections are the best.

...Really? I always thought it was a woman...

Ashley-Wood-Machine-Levine-AM-26-400x280.jpg

Okay, I forget, by the end of Snake Eater wasn't Big Boss made aware that The Boss was indeed working for the US the entire time? I could have sworn that was the case but now in PW he's saying she was a traitor? Am I just mistaken about MGS3's ending or did Big Boss sign a pretty serious NDA or something?

Okay, I forget, by the end of Snake Eater wasn't Big Boss made aware that The Boss was indeed working for the US the entire time? I could have sworn that was the case but now in PW he's saying she was a traitor? Am I just mistaken about MGS3's ending or did Big Boss sign a pretty serious NDA or something?
He's pretending to not know the truth for some reason.

Peace Walker spoilers:
At some point Big Boss says that he doesn't buy the reason from MGS3's ending because it could have been part of the cover-up. Can't remember if this is covered in a cutscene or on one of the cassette tapes.

LiK

I'm guessing Dan's not a fan of handheld systems.

Dan likes 3DS. no major complaints whenever he talks about games on that like Majora's Mask.

i agree with him that one reason i didn't get into PW much was it originally came out on PSP. not sure how people dealt with the controls on that.

Phatmac

Dan likes 3DS. no major complaints whenever he talks about games on that like Majora's Mask.

i agree with him that one reason i didn't get into PW much was it originally came out on PSP. not sure how people dealt with the controls on that.
Same here but saying the PSP sucks is a bit harsh. It had a ton of great games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Q1 next year.

Cool. I'll finally have a decent computer for it. I still haven't gotten to try one out yet, but I'd like to. Not expecting it to change my life or anything, but the garage dev movement that has formed around it is super fascinating, and I imagine a consumer version will spurn that on even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom