• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

I read Deadpool up to the end of Cable and Deadpool and it was pretty good. I hear the more modern Deadpool is way dumber in terms of humour.

He also broke out during a time when a lot of Marvel's other heroes and storylines were too serious for their own good.

this is basically it. he was an interesting contrast to the books he would guest in, and some of his earlier solo books were ok. and then he got fed through the snark machine and snark snark snark

I wonder if MGS4 and Peace Walker's stories and writing are not as good as the first three games' because Tomokazu Fukushima was not on the team. The Internet doesn't seem to know what happened to him after MGS3. I'm curious.

Just watching the Peace Walker video now, but I wonder if the guys realize that Militaires Sans Frontieres is a play on Medicines Sans Frontieres aka Doctors Without Borders, the charity for which speed runners at SGDQ raise money.

LiK

Just watching the Peace Walker video now, but I wonder if the guys realize that Militaires Sans Frontieres is a play on Medicines Sans Frontieres aka Doctors Without Borders, the charity for which speed runners at SGDQ raise money.

i was curious about that too.

Has anyone else had trouble watching videos on the site lately? HTML5 hasnt worked for me in months, my connection just isnt great so Streaming never works out brilliantly. I used to be able to depend on Progressive but even thats now been crashing recently in the middle of videos and today wont even load at all.

I just want to watch Metal Gear Scanlon!

LiK

Has anyone else had trouble watching videos on the site lately? HTML5 hasnt worked for me in months, my connection just isnt great so Streaming never works out brilliantly. I used to be able to depend on Progressive but even thats now been crashing recently in the middle of videos and today wont even load at all.

tried the lower quality setting? High works fine for most if HD is giving you issues.

DamnBoxes

Download them instead perhaps?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say

Can you not open the download link in a new tab? Should play with the default player.

Myggen

Has worked pretty perfectly here. What isn't working about HTML5?

I use the Windows giant bomb video thing app. Allows you to use the premieum hd quality once you link up and has the ability to skim through videos without tortuously loading in.

Do you have the HTTPS Everywhere plugin installed on your browser? The HTML5 player doesn't work if you do.

Nope I dont.

I just installed the Windows Giant Bomb Video Thing app and thats only just started loading the video so it looks like either my Internet is crapping out on me or something is downloading somewhere and I cant find out where

jaina

Thanks. Oh well, I figured it would probably not get much interest. (I'm working on it)
Cool, I hope it'll have an audience. You don't need to answer, but I guess it's still very early, looking at the next year release and that it wasn't announced at Gamescom.

Cool, I hope it'll have an audience. You don't need to answer, but I guess it's still very early, looking at the next year release and that it wasn't announced at Gamescom.

Yeah unfortunately I can't say anything that isn't in the video. I can probably say that I think it's going to be fun.

No_Style

I like the idea of Peace Walker more than the execution so I'm glad they're doing this cutscene watching thing. It's easily the my least favorite of the MGS titles to play. Futon and base building is fine but the actual game itself and how it's laid out was irritating.

I didn't even bother with the Zeke stuff so I just read up on it on a wiki article after playing Ground Zeroes.

Myggen

tumblr_ndn8ncxbrD1sqejyvo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom