• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
movie discussion on bombcast opening up some old wounds

stop being so overqualified for your actual job and get back to podcastin', rorie :c

I respect what they tried to do with the fancy movement and stuff since AW

but its just not very fun

This stuff looks looks like a better direction for the mobility than the route that AW went. AW movement was way to fast for a game with such a low time to kill, this looks more like regular call of duty with some additional movement options.

repeater

Giant Bomb #16 | Brute Fekking Force

EDIT: Jeff and Dan have such great chemistry, I don't even care about CoD and I could listen to them for hours :)

Lijik

CMuXenbVEAA8eZP.png:large

Giant Bomb GOTY conversation just became 4 hours longer
Dont let me down Dan

tuxfool

Banned
Every time I see someone ask for an HD collection of a relatively modern game, I want to shake them and say "Play games on PC! Games age like fine wine, looking better every time you upgrade!"

There are a few snags there (regarding COD):

-The community in general doesn't care for those games so community isn't large and invested.

-It is an annualized franchise which heavily fragments the community.

The only (modern) COD game worthy of replaying years down the line is COD4.

For the briefest of moments, I considered going over to Treyarch and suggesting that they add David Lee Roth. Then I realized that David Lee Roth would never do it and it made me sad.

I just realized how awkward the MPP live is going to be. Between fans screaming shit and all of that, half the fun is that the crew is isolated while doing it.

Spaghetti

it's more or less the same opinions you're used to by now except over the course of like a full thirty minutes and jeff no longer beating around the bush about his distaste for MGS3
sigh

actually i'm not the biggest mgs3 fan either, but whatever. i know i'm into some shit when mgs comes up on the bombcast. do they talk more about mgsv?

MGS3 is a mix of interesting gameplay ideas that never come together in a satisfying way. It's a game I like, but I feel like it should be a game that I love.

Also, the Ricker's passing is upsetting me far more than it probably should. Dude was absolutely hysterical on NDX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom