• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeshakag

I finally got to play Trackmania with Jeff. Was a lot of fun, I even got in top 16 (lol) a couple times. Star Wars Metallica is a great track, but it's a shame the music wasn't working for it.

Megasoum

Banned
How is this is only a test these days actually though? I haven't listened to that podcast in a very long time.

If you don't mind Will and Norm and if you don't care if a big percentage of what they say is potentially flat out wrong then I guess it's all right.

You listened to the latest "Untitled"? It's a bit of a trainwreck lol.

Oh, lord no. I stopped listening to them suck Adam's dick many months ago.

I actually still enjoy This Is Only A Test. It's the most unchanged part of the site, and Gary is on it very occasionally. They are miles ahead of other outlets when it comes to informative VR talk.

Megasoum

Banned
Oh, lord no. I stopped listening to them suck Adam's dick many months ago.

I actually still enjoy This Is Only A Test. It's the most unchanged part of the site, and Gary is on it very occasionally. They are miles ahead of other outlets when it comes to informative VR talk.

Yeah I agree... Untitled is all right for Adam... Like he has some really interesting things to say most of the time but yeah the two sidekicks are annoying lol.

The main podcast was always my friday podcast for the last 5 years but now that we have the beast cast, it kinda got bumped to "Whenever I have time and if the new bombcast is not out yet".

Yeah the Beastcast bumped the Tested podcast for me, too. I will still listen to it every week though. I can't be objective about Adam anymore, though. The guy is clearly very smart and extremely knowledgeable, but he is so fucking self-involved and blindly narcissistic that I can't even watch Mythbusters now.

valeo

I don't want to be a downer (no really, I don't :D) but nobody should ever get married. Such an archaic institution.

Unfortunately it's more for financial reasons than anything. Being married means a lot in the eyes of the law.

daydream

Banned
waifus is where it's at these days get with the times

anyway, can we rename friday to beastday, please sign my change.org petition coming up shortly

yPWx4wU.png

waifus is where it's at these days get with the times

anyway, can we rename friday to beastday, please sign my change.org petition coming up shortly

only if you sign my petition to have obama compel the rulemeister to create an eighth day of the week

I really hope that's a real reference and not something I made up.

Bacon

Maybe we can get some Morrowind coverage on the site!

I should probably go back and watch that pre-skyrim marathon again one of these days

Scizzy

Jeff just casually mentioning his fiance when talking about the OG XBox and Morrowind is both so Jeff and so cool at once. What a great man.

Megasoum

Banned
Bet he's just been waiting for the perfect casual moment to drop that bombshell.

I bet he actually kinda doesn't care about announcing it cause it's none of our business. I feel that this was just said like that kind of matter of factly because whatever,

Zornack

I bet he actually kinda doesn't care about announcing it cause it's none of our business. I feel that this was just said like that kind of matter of factly because whatever,

I don't know man, he use that fancy e. You don't just nonchalantly throw that out there.

daydream

Banned
haven't watched the archive, yet. did jeff mention anything about streaming more t-mania at some point or was it a one-off

daily trackmania pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom