• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suplexer

I'm basically a full month behind on content, which is incredibly unusual for me. Other than the UPFs I have missed, what should I watch???

maybe he's...

gurll.png

a double agent

hay guys I found some real footage of Mario Party

cP1dko7.png

jgminto

Drew should probably read the CQC manual so he knows the throw/punches/multi-enemy combo as well as holding up people, they can all be pretty useful.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF METAL GEAR RISING つ ◕_◕ ༽つ.

Jintor

I hate Skullface and hope there's some contrived twist that removes him from Phantom Pain early on.

There's some fuckery going on with the medic; he's also voiced by Kiefer Sutherland.

Is it the end of gz that results in the hospital scene at the beginning of the first phantom pain trailer? The the camera view is from the pov of the medic?

Is the medic Ishmael?

yami4ct

So glad Jeff mentioned people getting MGSV replacement codes on the bombast. Just got mine from Newegg. Really good customer service. Batman was so bad on my PC I had to buy the PS4 version. I was just about to order MGSV from steam too.

So glad Jeff mentioned people getting MGSV replacement codes on the bombast. Just got mine from Newegg. Really good customer service. Batman was so bad on my PC I had to buy the PS4 version. I was just about to order MGSV from steam too.

oh damn, im gonna try it with amazon. hopefully i can snag one.

does it matter if you've redeemed the code? I guess not since you said it was bad on your pc.

edit: seems like amazon isn't advertising the mgs code. oh well.

does it matter if you've redeemed the code? I guess not since you said it was bad on your pc.

Amazon isn't giving replacement codes.

However, I was able to get a $60 partial refund on my card in order to buy a code if I wished. It's best to do this over the phone so you can explain the situation in detail.

yami4ct

edit: seems like amazon isn't advertising the mgs code. oh well.

It seems like this was a Newegg first thing that some retailers are choosing to match as well. Best Buy is matching it with $60 in credit and I've seen some others have luck with sites like B&H camera and some Canadian retailers.

For newegg, it didn't matter that I redeemed it. I also have heard of some getting make goods for AC:Unity.

I still have Batman installed on my PC, though I moved it from my space scarce SSD to my HDD. Not sure why the hell I'm keeping it around. I guess just out of obligation given how long I let Steam monopolize my connection to download it. Took over 3 days on my slow ass connection.

jtar86

I have never played through a Metal Gear game but I plan on getting 5. From what I've played of ground zeros I think I will be able to finish it. I have literally started and played 4 to 5 hours of every MGS but haven't finished any except for the first one. I always felt like the controls got in the way of actually playing the game.

santeesioux

Unless we get a surprise Rising playthrough, I'm sad we're pretty much done with Metal Gear Scanlon until they post his 5 playthrough if they do it.

jgminto

I don't think it would be that ridiculous for them to do an early playthrough on the site seeing how non-linear TPP is looking, you're obviously not going to get the entire experience from watching it.

Goddamn I didn't expect Ground Zeroes so soon!

Drew must really have a desire to play Metal Gear now, I wasn't expecting a 3 hour Peace Walker episode either.

Yeah Dan, the Chico tapes are.....yeah.......

I'd definitely listen to the Paz tapes though. They help give her a lot of character development and make her much more of a character than just the cutscenes she was in during PW.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Yes you do

Yes you do, what the hell are you talking about? We can't just start this journey with him, and not see it through the end. I wanna see him do TPP.

I mean if it's that or nothing of course I'll take it, and if they do it I'll watch it, but I dunno, the appeal for me has really been watching him go through the old games. I'd be happy enough for him to just play through it himself and discuss it along with everyone on the bombcast or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom