• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
5b6a49bc3dbdd93e67a0bd00417211f2.gif

Jothel

I bought trackmania 2, then heard about the demo and thought that suited me much better so got a refund then downloaded the demo. I'm probably a bad person.

Haunted

holy shit I didn't know Rektreational 2 was on.

Team summaries on the rektreational tumblr are as funny as last year. Good stuff.

Zaph

Speaking of FMV games, it's still a travesty Giant Bomb has never done anything with Darkstar. I mean, just look at the box art

Best part? It's not even from the 90's. That shit actually came out in 2010.

Haunted

Speaking of FMV games, it's still a travesty Giant Bomb has never done anything with Darkstar. I mean, just look at the box art

Best part? It's not even from the 90's. That shit actually came out in 2010.
Featuring the entire cast of the original MST3K. Oh yeah, they knew what they were doing

Oh man, that's sad. He seemed really involved in the outward facing stuff for the company.

edit: also just remembered iwata was essentially responsible for the compression that allowed kanto to be included in pokemon gold and silver.

Horrible flashback to logging onto GAF two years ago and having RIP Ryan Davis be the first thing I see. I think of everyone involved with video games as big kids. Kids aren't supposed to die.

Oh man, that's sad. He seemed really involved in the outward facing stuff for the company.

edit: also just remembered iwata was essentially responsible for the compression that allowed kanto to be included in pokemon gold and silver.

yeah dude was kind of a legendary programmer in his time. those shoes will be hard to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom