• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

Man Rise of the Incarantes looks like it's almost like Gundam Extreme VS. The basics are there, but the speed alone kills it for me. It's just so slow.

Aaron D.

Jeff's TrackMania² Stadium video from a few days ago sold me on the game last night.

After downloading and hopping into the GB server, I was treated to this music track roughly 3 races in.

Daymanstep

Now this is the kind of crazy I can get behind.

Game is currently $4.75 at Nuuvem.

#sogood

Xater

Man Namco Bandai should just finally put out Gundam Extreme VS Maxi Boost on PS4. I'd import that shit instantly. Don#t even care if it costs me 80 bucks.

Jeff's TrackMania² Stadium video from a few days ago sold me on the game last night.

After downloading and hopping into the GB server, I was treated to this music track roughly 3 races in.

Daymanstep

#sogood

Yeah, Daymanstep is up there with Believestep as far as GBUO server music goes.

Megasoum

Banned

Daymanstep

#sogood

So how does that work exactly? If I buy that I still only have access to the Stadium environnement? Isn't that the free tileset? Is the GB server only using Stadium or all the environnements?

DMC2 wouldn't be a breaking brad though. It would be a boring brad given how easy that game is. you can just sit back and shoot anything to death with zero risk of taking damage

DMC2 wouldn't be a breaking brad though. It would be a boring brad given how easy that game is. you can just sit back and shoot anything to death with zero risk of taking damage
Wait, DMC1 a breaking brad? That's a really strange choice considering none of those games are that difficult to just playthrough.

Aaron D.

So how does that work exactly? If I buy that I still only have access to the Stadium environnement? Isn't that the free tileset? Is the GB server only using Stadium or all the environnements?

Yeah, that Nuuvem link is for Stadium only. Jeff's video seemed to indicate that it was the only regularly active environment as it was free in Trackmania 1 and the community migrated en mass over to the Stadium tile-sets for this game, Trackmania 2. That's where the pay part comes in. T1 Stadium = Free. T2 Stadium = Pay.

I have literally never heard Brad talk about anything that isn't related in some way to video games or guinea pigs (2 of my favourite subjects) so I am looking forward to this.

Bacon

I have literally never heard Brad talk about anything that isn't related in some way to video games or guinea pigs (2 of my favourite subjects) so I am looking forward to this.

Yeah Brad typically keeps personal things close to the vest so this should be an interesting one

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Kq8I8X1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom