• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Apply the nanomachines directly to the forehead.

edit: alright knows

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
The real question is, what is better the beastcast or the bombcast?
The one with this guy, obviously:

2594565-1603764732-mlUZv.jpg

I'm just waiting for the MGS4 scanlon to drop on the upcoming box @_@ Then I can go to work safely knowing that I can buy food to watch it.

Someone please post here if it drops in the upcoming box, since it doesn't show on mobile

The craziness of 4 should hopefully make this the best MGScanlon. 2 only gets crazy at the end or at least half way through. Also, it actually controlling like a video game will help Drew not get frustrated.

Frenden

Banned
real talk: I don't get people crying for Iwata. I understand it, It's a bummer, that his passing was sudden and that he is absolutely a legend. My condolences to his friends and family because losing someone that close to you is never, ever easy. I'm a bit bummed out myself.

but when i read that a random forum poster cried because iwata died i just can't relate. I have zero attachment to someone who i've never met before like that. Just comes off as strange behavior to me but maybe i'm some sort of Borg or some shit ::shrugs::

I didn't cry, but it did bum me out. A friend committed suicide recently and both of my old dogs died of cancer. All in a three month span. So any death, even of someone I've never met, had impact.

I'm not the type to get worked up over celebrity deaths or what have you, but I guess you never know what someone is dealing with in their own life and how that may color things.

FStop7

Banned
I wonder which of the fake TV shows Drew will see at the start of MGS4. IIRC it's not possible to see all of them on your first playthrough.

Not really spoilers at all but I'm gonna be safe:

So good! I also liked to use this one while sneaking around or hiding in vents/lockers.

I wonder which of the fake TV shows Drew will see at the start of MGS4. IIRC it's not possible to see all of them on your first playthrough.

Yeah, there are a few different ones. I started a new game recently and saw one I had never seen before.
Hopefully they get the Hayter interview!

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I'm thinking about cancelling my subscription, I can't handle all this misinformation on eggs on Danswers.

Still can't get over Dan's opinions on money in a relationship

Yeah it is unbelievable.

I did love how Dan was talking about being sexually satisfied in his relationship and Danny's subtext was just like OK OK OK I GET IT PLEASE STOP.

Brad didn't really say too much enlightening tbh. It had a nice tone to it, because he comes across as a decent and earnest guy but nothing particularly enlightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom