• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renpatsu

I want to play a game that is like Rise of Incarnates, but definitely not Rise of Incarnates. Maybe a Dragon Ball one, or I guess I would try that Gundam one Austin kept talking about. I watched a bit of Gundam Wing as a kid, and I remember wanting to like it so bad. Wasn't there a character named Ketchup or something?
Just play Bid For Power. It's basically the same thing.
Bid_For_Power_v1.2_Full_Standalo.jpg
I haven't watched the Rise of Incarnates ql yet.

Brakke

Banned
Dan giving investment advice on Danswers.

Someone's going to invest in Taco Bell and get wiped out and sue CBSi. RIP (again) Giant Bomb.

Maybe I should play the witcher 3.

you definitely should play the witcher 3 but please note there are only three masks that I have found and they seem to be in the game only for one quest. you can wear them whenever you want though, I haven't done the quest they're for yet.

no joke I spent nearly 10 hours in that game wearing a stupid wolf mask because it made me giggle uncontrollably in serious cutscenes

there's this one spot in novigrad where every time i pass through the peasants SHRIEK and run away from me and I thought it was just cuz i was wearing the creepy gold mask but I think it happened even before the mask. it's odd.

well, the dude you buy them from is definitely interesting. the quest that lead me to him has been the funniest thing in the game so far imo

i'm a lawyer

wait, no

i want to be a lawyer. is that the same? i've got this degree here

If you have a Law degree that makes you a Law Man. It's not until you are making charismatic gestures in courtrooms until you have truly made it as a Lawyer.
This is my understanding, anyway.

where does the Y in "lawyer" come from? a lawyer is someone who does law, which based on my knowledge of the english language should be a "lawer." Like, someone who games is a gamer

i direct this question to jintor.

where does the Y in "lawyer" come from? a lawyer is someone who does law, which based on my knowledge of the english language should be a "lawer." Like, someone who games is a gamer

i direct this question to jintor.

it's a bastardization of -ier, so lawier

probably also partly because saying "lawer" makes you sound like you might be a bit thick

Danswers is pretty great this week! Brad's pretty great at this advice podcast thing.

Dan's financial views add another wrinkle to his weird-ass existence

Jintor

If you have a Law degree that makes you a Law Man. It's not until you are making charismatic gestures in courtrooms until you have truly made it as a Lawyer.
This is my understanding, anyway.

what if i just research things and turn in my findings to courtroom peoples

that's still law talking

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
it's a bastardization of -ier, so lawier

probably also partly because saying "lawer" makes you sound like you might be a bit thick

Does that imply a "lawyer" is just somebody who is more "lawy" than me? Why isn't there a lawfirm out there marketing themselves as the lawyest? There are law tigers that ride motorcycles, and there's a lawyer with dreadlocks who calls himself "The attorney that rocks" here, you can't tell me every lawyer out there is above calling himself the lawyest to get high college students to call him for their court appearances.

Megasoum

Banned
Oh fuck yessssss. I finally found an app on iOS to replace the fucking terrible "Music" app that they fucked up since they added all the streaming bullshit.

It's called "Ecoute", it's cheap and it uses your existing library so completely transparent. Super easy to use and simple without dozens of useless options.

I'm so happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom