• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
already on coming up
WKQ5EPi.png

Anjin M

Coming up on Giant Bomb said:
Quick Look: F1 2015
Video on Jul 14, 2015 09:00 AM

If Danny isn't on this Quick Look, then I'll be really disappointed.

Actually, if Danny isn't on this, it probably would not happen at all. So odds are good!

danm999

Seal talk: I was sad when he and Heidi Klum broke up.

Feel talk: I will probably see Inside Out this weekend.

Leal talk: Queen Elizabeth the Second, may her bloodline live forever.

Myggen

As a lawyer who's worked on a lot of divorce cases/breakups, I can support being hesitant about shared finances. Unless you're extremely structured it tends to really complicate things. Dan's stance is a bit extreme, but I agree with the general sentiment and like Anjin M I suspect it might've been shaped by personal experience.

I want to play a game that is like Rise of Incarnates, but definitely not Rise of Incarnates. Maybe a Dragon Ball one, or I guess I would try that Gundam one Austin kept talking about. I watched a bit of Gundam Wing as a kid, and I remember wanting to like it so bad. Wasn't there a character named Ketchup or something?

daydream

Banned
I want to play a game that is like Rise of Incarnates, but definitely not Rise of Incarnates. Maybe a Dragon Ball one, or I guess I would try that Gundam one Austin kept talking about. I watched a bit of Gundam Wing as a kid, and I remember wanting to like it so bad. Wasn't there a character named Ketchup or something?

no that was pokemon

i know nothing about gundam

Here's some Gundam VS if you want to see how completely identical it is.

The most important thing to take away is that you can play as Dono from G Gundam.

TraBuch

Banned
Know what's really dumb? Wrestling. Which comes on in five minutes. Which I will watch on the off chance that something cool happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom