• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm glad he never had an e-cig"

i have bad news about mgs5, dan

big boss is back

and he vapes

He pulls it off
2672416-6554886158-iAIHk.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm still surprised by Dan's eating habits. There is no adult I know that has only eaten scrambled eggs

What if he screws up while he's trying to prepare eggs another way and accidentally ends up with mayonnaise? Can't risk it.

So this episode was recorded before Dan went to see Genysis. Which would be last week? Thursday?

People watching Jason's account said he got trophies a few days before the loading video went up, so it could have been nearly two weeks ago.

Except its cool-ass cyberpunk vaping, where its a fucking smoke hologram and its a big-ass manly cigar for manly men with horns growing out of their skull.

He pulls it off
2672416-6554886158-iAIHk.gif

i hope there's a cutscene where emmerich goes into detail about how/why he invented the phantom cigar.

also, there was this point that we just saw both when i played and right now watching it where it's like "oh my god, there hasn't been gameplay for 20 minutes."

People watching Jason's account said he got trophies a few days before the loading video went up, so it could have been nearly two weeks ago.

I think drew or jason mentioned on the podcast specifically that that wasn't the case, that jason had just gone through himself.

Nah that one was Jason doing the first part, Dan specifically mentions 'Tomorrow I'm seeing Genysis'. Which he tweeted about last wekk @_@

All eggs are disgusting unless scrambled while mixed thoroughly with cheese.

I'm not a huge fan of cheese in my omelette tbh. i find it overpowering. Give me ham onions spinach and peppers and im set.

Hard boiled eggs are a lot better with soy sauced dabbed in the middle (after being split apart) imo. By themselves it can be a bit tough.

it's also the smell.

no dan the reload trick doesn't work anymore!

drew the game is so much easier if you don't kill the insurgents oh my god

Zebetite

Banned
Drew: "It's not workin' for me, Dan."
Dan: "What isn't?"
Drew: "The reload."
Dan: "I don't think you have anymore. That's why."
Jason: "He has, like, 470 bullets."
Dan: "Oh, really? Did they... turn that off in one?"

Me: "Yes, because it's barely a fuckin' Metal Gear game."

FStop7

Banned
"Neither side is your enemy. There's no point to fighting them."

"This is a sneaking mission. There's an alternate route I'll show you."

*charges directly into the middle of a firefight*

I can't believe how quickly Drew forgot he came in with the rebels.

Eh, this is a series where pretty much every armed soldier in past games was a hostile to be avoided, and MGS4 doesn't explicitly tell you about the faction system. Closest you get is during the Solid Eye cutscene, when Otacon mentions that it shows the ally/hostile status of people. I can see why Drew would assume that even the rebels are hostiles.

Eh, this is a series where pretty much every armed soldier in past games was a hostile to be avoided, and MGS4 doesn't explicitly tell you about the faction system. Closest you get is during the Solid Eye cutscene, when Otacon mentions that it shows the ally/hostile status of people. I can see why Drew would assume that even the rebels are hostiles.

That and the soldier he shot was wearing a white shirt and well..I thought it was a PMC soldier myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom