• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Headless Bloodletting Beast is next? Yeah no way he's finishing this today. That boss (well the tiny ass level) is a huge annoyance.

daydream

Banned
Hey guys

what if

dan's playing it up

JcAZYed.gif

repeater

Hey guys

what if

dan's playing it up
Yeah, it was super obvious in the QL. At the outset Dan was kind of apologetic about his like of GoW, but as he noticed that Jason was super salty about the gameplay he became more and more enthusiastic about literally everything that happened on screen. :)

I don't think Dan is playing it up. In content I've found he gets super defensive about things he likes in a kind of passive aggressive way sometimes.

Zebetite

Banned
Yeah, it was super obvious in the QL. At the outset Dan was kind of apologetic about his like of GoW, but as he noticed that Jason was super salty about the gameplay he became more and more enthusiastic about literally everything that happened on screen. :)

He takes exactly one minute and six seconds in the QL to claim that God of War is "one of the greatest action series of all time," which, like, sure, opinions, etc.

But he definitely opened the video with praise for the series that I would never, in a million years give it.

All the god of war hate coming out of the woodwork is blowing my mind

This isn't Asuras Wrath People. It's not only QTEs jesus. That's not the DNA of the game

justjim89

Guys... guys... I had a thought. I'm sure it's not unique to me, but here it is.

Kojima needs a job.

Nintendo needs a president.

Think about it.

I found the only way to beat this boss was to get stuck in.

Get real good at dodging and staying in close range. Only ducking out to get your stamina back.

Then when he splits his blade all bets are off and I basically just got real lucky.

YouTube strats for it are all about parrying but I could never get it down with him. Just had to get gud and get lucky.

popo

lol, I tuned in 10 minutes ago. Great timing. Now I am not sure I will ever have the will to go back and watch the first two hours.

so I just tuned in, how much content is left before he gets the platinum?

like steps wise, not time-wise, this is Brad we're talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom