• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #15 | Just a Clip-On Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I have a big ass mice with the Logitech performance mx (good ergonomics too), and I still can't imagine using 3 fingers for it.

Xater

I have a big ass mice with the Logitech performance mx (good ergonomics too), and I still can't imagine using 3 fingers for it.

I am using a Logitech G402.

So you guys are seriously moving fingers to use the mouse wheel? How inefficient.

I'm also driving this even further by being a lefty using my right hand.

Jothel

How painful is the handling of backing up/transferring data when you get a new ps4 hard drive? I ordered my hard drive from England because it was so much cheaper, just wondering if I can put stuff in my ps4 when I get it or whether I should wait until the new hard drive arrives to properly start?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I can't think of a situation where I need to scroll and left click at the same time. Not even some weird adobe thing.

How painful is the handling of backing up/transferring data when you get a new ps4 hard drive? I ordered my hard drive from England because it was so much cheaper, just wondering if I can put stuff in my ps4 when I get it or whether I should wait until the new hard drive arrives to properly start?

Back up process takes a long time depending on how full your current HDD is. Do it before the new drive arrives and put any save files used after the back up into cloud storage.

MGS3 is the best Metal Gear Solid And I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

You must like menus and crappy aiming.

I actually don't dislike MGS3 that much. It was just such a disappointment after 1 and 2. I guess that's what people feel with 4 but it felt like such a step up after not enjoying 3.

when brad said they're mainly selling remasters to existing fans, i thought "what, do you not know about the new owners yoshida has said they are there for?" with minimal thought i turned the podcast off. i don't think remasters are inarguably a good thing, but that point makes sense in my mind, and i'm anecdotal evidence too.

man brad is such an idiot, how could he say such a thing, the big dumb idiot.

anyway i realised i don't actually know who they sell more to. WHO DO YOU THINK?

Wunder

I am using a Logitech G402.

So you guys are seriously moving fingers to use the mouse wheel? How inefficient.

I'm also driving this even further by being a lefty using my right hand.

I use three fingers too! My mouse is pretty small though so sometimes my ring finger slips off.

Am... Am I the weird one for only using two fingers on a mouse? Index for left click, middle for scroll and right?

tumblr_inline_nqs0gzPn8W1tofjix_540.jpg

Jothel

Back up process takes a long time depending on how full your current HDD is. Do it before the new drive arrives and put any save files used after the back up into cloud storage.
Cool thanks - my ps4 will be here tomorrow/Friday and the hard drive sometime next week - so I can't imagine it's gonna be too full up by the time it gets here

repeater

One of the guys is gonna feel real stupid slagging God of War off when he's stuck having to do the Devil's Third QL together with Dan.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I use the palm of my left hand as the surface for my mouse is that not normal

One of the guys is gonna feel real stupid slagging God of War off when he's stuck having to do the Devil's Third QL together with Dan.

At least that's experiencing something new. I can see why there's little enthusiasm in being in a Quick Look for a remastered game.

For some reason I never considered they would play through MGSV on Metal Gear Scanlon. That would be great! Although I want to play through it myself first.

Volotaire

For some reason I never considered they would play through MGSV on Metal Gear Scanlon. That would be great! Although I want to play through it myself first.

I love the idea (on the Bombcast) of locking up the footage for 6/12 months so Drew can play it firsthand and join the conversation. Moreover we will be able to see his first reactions too.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I love the idea (on the Bombcast) of locking up the footage for 6/12 months so Drew can play it firsthand and join the conversation. Moreover we will be able to see his first reactions too.

Did they suggest that as a possibility, or is this your suggestion? Either way it's a good idea

edit: nevermind somehow I ignored the parentheses :|

Volotaire

Did they suggest that as a possibility, or is this your suggestion? Either way it's a good idea

edit: nevermind somehow I ignored the parentheses :|

The only problem then would be to finish up MGS4 and Ground Zeroes by the start of September.

Moreover, Dan mentioned on the podcast that they wanted to slide peace Walker in as well (I'm not sure how much of Peace Walker). So how that fits in as well would be troublesome (even from a locking up the footage standpoint).

MG310

Brad had about the same amount of fun that I did with the Pthumerian Descendant.

Bloodletting Beast goes easy if you just stand underneath him and hit his stomach. The stomp doesn't do enough damage to worry about. Probably wouldn't be fun to watch on the stream though since going under there makes the camera go crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom