• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tchocky

Alex is stilll the best at twitter.

Dave Lang Nerfs ‏@JosephJBroni
I'm in the lobby at TellTale for a meeting and they are keeping me waiting. Classic power play.

Dave Lang will remember this.

Alex Navarro ‏@alex_navarro
@JosephJBroni Yeah but your save will get corrupted before the next meeting and you’ll have to start all over again.

popo

It's funny because I think it was John Ricciardi or one of the other 8-4 members that pronounced "meme" as "may-may" in one of the early episodes.

I REMEMBER THAT.

Nah, it was a guest and they mocked him for it. Pretty sure it was Ryan Payton - although I always get him and Ben Judd mixed up. It was one of the two anyway.

repeater

Haha, I love that they have "Ryckert Real Talk" as one of the topics on that 8-4 podcast. It's all in good fun though, Tim Turi and Ben Hanson is on, and they're two of Dan's best friends from GI. It begins about 2:23 into the podcast.
Lies! Jason taught us Dan didn't have any friends at GameInformer

popo

I went in to the mgs spoiler thread looking for answers. I only really understood half of the ones I got. Plenty of people flipping out about them though, so i assume they wre significant. It is high level lore fandom in there.

I just wanted an explanation for "Quiet" so that I can feel ashamed of my words and deeds.

I went in to the mgs spoiler thread looking for answers. I only really understood half of the ones I got. Plenty of people flipping out about them though, so i assume they wre significant. It is high level lore fandom in there.

I just wanted an explanation for "Quiet" so that I can feel ashamed of my words and deeds.

That wouldn't be available yet anyway since the only spoilers so far are coming from the guide, which is carefully written to avoid blatant spoilers. Half of that thread is speculation and trying to piece together info from vague translations, according to my friend who looked at it earlier.

Zomba13

So the Heroes of the Storm QL has made me give it a go and I like it. I liked League when I played it a bit but I don't like the whole shop stuff. And Dota, with the carriers and shop and so many characters all at once is so overwhelming. Like, there are so many characters to pick that it'll take hours and hours to even find one I like, let alone play enough to get halfway decent at. And then the whole learning gear loadouts etc.

HotS seems to simplify a lot of things while still keep the essence there and lets you get into the fun bit faster. Plus the matches are a bit shorter so you feel like you're learning things faster.

Thanks Dan for being a cool normal guy and showing us other normal guys a cool normal MOBA.

daydream

Banned
So the Heroes of the Storm QL has made me give it a go and I like it. I liked League when I played it a bit but I don't like the whole shop stuff. And Dota, with the carriers and shop and so many characters all at once is so overwhelming. Like, there are so many characters to pick that it'll take hours and hours to even find one I like, let alone play enough to get halfway decent at. And then the whole learning gear loadouts etc.

HotS seems to simplify a lot of things while still keep the essence there and lets you get into the fun bit faster. Plus the matches are a bit shorter so you feel like you're learning things faster.

Thanks Dan for being a cool normal guy and showing us other normal guys and cool normal MOBA.

dan looking out for the normcore

i don't know what that means

k2-_58851df2-1593-4a93-9261-6da74c4fcd8b.v1.jpg

this shit is dope as hell

i mean it's still got chemicals and whatever in it i'm sure, but i probably drink 2x the water i used to because of it

Sponsored by TORO ROSSO.

[EDIT - Micro Machines 96' had four player using two controllers.

The cart also had two controller ports right in the cart (called a J Cart) that let you play...

...EIGHT PLAYERS. With no multitap!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom