• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

If Dan continues to play though Metal Gear games all in one sitting then we might actually get a timely review this time. Although if the rumblings about how long MGSV is are in any way true, he might need some pharmaceutical assistance.

Jason is getting all of his dirty filth out of his system before his nextborn arrives and he has to partially clean up (until SF V comes out).

[EDIT -

If Dan continues to play though Metal Gear games all in one sitting then we might actually get a timely review this time. Although if the rumblings about how long MGSV is are in any way true, he might need some pharmaceutical assistance.
I predict he will give it V stars.]

Myggen

This is like 4 player Snake, pretty cool.

I think even Dan has conceded that he won't be able to do it in one sitting, but he'll probably play through it in a few days.

Myggen

Oh is that what they call it, eh?

Youknowwhatimean
SxHfDQa.png

It's a miracle Gracie and Gwen are still alive and peegin'.

Well that and a very loving and caring mother :)

[EDIT - Did Will just slag off Lion King 1.5? Fuck off Will, it's awesome!]

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jeff needs to fabricate a claim on Brad's garden and take it over, Brad can't be trusted to run this country on his own.

Brad's garden is where my city usually is after about 30 minutes in simcity 2000 only at this point is when I start summoning the disasters to put the thing out of its misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom