• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta wait 11 hours for my gamestop to open before I can buy it ;_;

But at least I don't have class till night.

I am all about listening to people discuss, Anime, Furries, American Football, Magical Thinking, CrunchyRoll and more in here, but please take the Kindy Funny talk to it's own thread please.

No wrestling? I think we need to discuss how absolutely glorious Xavier Woods' hair looks tonight.

I am all about listening to people discuss, Anime, Furries, American Football, Magical Thinking, CrunchyRoll and more in here, but please take the Kindy Funny talk to it's own thread please.

DamnBoxes

osv4pse.gif

Anjin M

Also, there are other threads for discussing MSGV. Just a reminder.

Anjin M

We're an hour away from MGSV being very relevant to this thread. And then we'll be getting plenty of podcast discussion and entire video series to keep that up!
Discussion of Giant Bomb content is one thing. Discussing the game is a whole other thing. We still want to be respectful to people who are playing or are planning to play the game.

El_Funko

Neo Member
Besides, there's heaps of great games coming out from now until the end of the year. No reason to play old stuff when Vinny can pick up something fresh, especially now that they've softened their stance on showing large parts of games that just came out.

yami4ct

Besides, there's heaps of great games coming out from now until the end of the year. No reason to play old stuff when Vinny can pick up something fresh, especially now that they've softened their stance on showing large parts of games that just came out.

I think them softening their stance is mostly due to the fact Konami actively sought Greg Miller out to do streams for them pre-launch. If another publisher isn't doing a similar sponsored Let's Play, I don't think they'll do a full ER-style stream either.

I think them softening their stance is mostly due to the fact Konami actively sought Greg Miller out to do streams for them pre-launch. If another publisher isn't doing a similar sponsored Let's Play, I don't think they'll do a full ER-style stream either.

Actually, that might be part of the reason, but I think the bigger reason are the YouTubers who do do "Let's Plays" of entire games on their channels, usually starting the day of release. The publishers don't seem to go after these streamers. So, it seems Giant Bomb feels they can do so too if the YouTubers are doing it without retribution from the publishers.

justjim89

The whole thing reminded me of Snake's octocamo from MGS4 (especially with the octocamo head piece).

"Oh no, Snake! It's Trolling Eagle!"

As Snake nervously readies his weapon, the beast rises up and speaks, "NYEH! Stupid Snake! Why can't you just have legs like a normal thing?"

Jintor

"Oh no, Snake! It's Trolling Eagle!"

As Snake nervously readies his weapon, the beast rises up and speaks, "NYEH! Stupid Snake! Why can't you just have legs like a normal thing?"

surely we can take the capture data out of LA Noire and import it into MGS5 right

that's how this works

Megasoum

Banned
Guys... I just came back from an amazing AC/DC concert... I'm completely deaf, I smell like beer, cigarette and pot but whatever... No better way to end a super stressfull month than a giant rock concert.

Also... Cannons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom