• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Dawn playthrough is going to be great due to Alex and Austin being familiar with prior Larry Fessenden and Rami Malek stuff

can't wait to see their reactions to the rest of the game

Xater

Rorie's definitions of a good time:

• Watching trampoline accidents
  • Listening to black box reccordings of crashed planes

Rorie co-wrote the official strategy guide for Baldur's Gate 2. That's like the major leagues of strategy guide writing.

The Amazon reviews are pretty brutal for it though. Ha ha.

Sorry it was a Throne of Bhaal guide. Not quite major league.

strafer

What is up with that vein on Drews arm

FXPZiNH.png

Has Vinny mentioned how much of the Witcher 3 he's played? The game is so huge, I can't imagine him finishing it, which is a real shame considering how much he invested in that world.

TraBuch

Banned
Is Jeff being serious when he talked about MGS last night? You don't see him get that excited often, couldn't tell if he was genuinely that into it or if he was just playing it up a bit since Drew was there. Also couldn't tell if he was serious about the horse being able to shit on your face.

Xater

Is Jeff being serious when he talked about MGS last night? You don't see him get that excited often, couldn't tell if he was genuinely that into it or if he was just playing it up a bit since Drew was there. Also couldn't tell if he was serious about the horse being able to shit on your face.

Serious about all of it.

hamchan

I watched an archive of Jeff's stream and saw him getting the horse to shit on Big Boss.

GOTY.

nope

all my indiegaf bros concurred. i'm willing to give the dev one more chance, though.

I liked it. I had no idea the change from sprite based graphics was going to happen, and loved that moment. Finished it in one sitting. It was super short, and I got it super cheap - probably got it as part of a cheap bundle - but I enjoyed it.

Looking at Steam, I apparently played it for 1 hour 34 mins (about as long as the new QL).

9bQfiHe.png

I am not sure I could do multiple hours of this new game though.

FluxWaveZ

I miss the quest system (well except for the "First" one)

I changed the gender on my Giant Bomb profile and made a comment insinuating I was female to get the achievement for the number of profile views. People used different strategies for that stuff.

It was a chaotic mess. Fun, though.

Edit: Seeing that office video again is nice. Made me remember AHR. The Whiskey Media: Happy Hour was an interesting thing, other than the Comic Vine segments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom