• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
guTFv52.jpg
I've never felt so alive.
Watching the PAX Panel... They missed a great opportunity to say that the Fisting Simulator coming soon was a stretch goal....
That sounds like a joke Ryan would make, which is why it was missing. :(
Just broke up with my girlfriend so now I'm going to watch Mario Party Party 5 because I just want to feel something other than sadness and disappointment.
Sorry bud. We should grab a drink soon.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You guys are nuts vinnyvania is almost unwatchable at times. Why do you want to see vinny suffer you sickos

I need to see that man torn down from above where he stands.

Only through proving that he is merely mortal can I gain comfort. That he, like us, are merely specks of meaningless cosmic dust in this vast and meaningless universe.

demidar

I assume Until Dawn will continue to completion since the video has a "01" appended to it. (Haven't watched the video yet)

jaina

I hate that ASMR has sort of become phone sex on youtube. Stereo haircuts were my first exposure and are still my favorite type.

Edit: Man, Palmer is really grabbing every photo opportunity now.

FluxWaveZ

it was always about sexual gratification

Really not. I've always had a tingly feeling in reaction to certain sounds since I was a kid, so it was surprising to find out there was an actual term for it through ASMR several years back. Some of those videos get pretty creepy, but others that have certain objects rubbing together and such really work.

TraBuch

Banned
Cool beans, because I suck at stealth and kept getting caught so I'm deciding to just say fuck it and use this mortal to kill everyone.

yeah my strategy has just devolved into "sneak until you fail, and then mass murder"

I like going around bases planting c4 on everything, and then when I inevitably get discovered, just blow it all up at once

or, set a bunch of claymores around the generators and turn them off

demidar

I've gotten pretty good at "oh shit" non-lethal neutralization. My favourite is diving into the enemy to knock them down then pointing a gun at them to "stick them up".

justjim89

MGSV feels like the first game where holding up is actually a worthwhile mechanic. Especially since aim and shoot are on different buttons. You can get intel, guard locations, item locations, and targets laying down is the best way to guarantee they don't get up. Even though that part doesn't make much sense.

Question for the thread: D-Dog or Quiet?

MGSV feels like the first game where holding up is actually a worthwhile mechanic. Especially since aim and shoot are on different buttons. You can get intel, guard locations, item locations, and targets laying down is the best way to guarantee they don't get up. Even though that part doesn't make much sense.

DD is so friggin good as an active radar but once I figured out how to use Quiet correctly I think she's better overall. and I don't even have a silenced gun for her yet.

Xater

Quiet is super OP. Just send her in, let her cover you and get S-Ranks.

It took me a while to realize you can make the guards talk while holding them up, same as if you grabbed them. You can tell them to lay down, too, and they'll stay there as long as another guard doesn't find them.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
i've put 30 hours into MGSV and have only completed like 13 story missions

halp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom