• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit, reality. Why do you hate the Witcher 3?!

(I just remembered that this thread had the same conversation recently, started by me no less. Again. Whoops!)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Don't worry, if this reality sucks for you check out my new virtual reality app simulating a world where giantbomb picks the witcher 3 as their goty.

Coming to an occulus near you.

I have finished MGS5 after weeks of avoiding a lot of internet places. Managed to completely finish it without a single spoiler and the experience was infinitely more engaging because of it. Screw anyone who thought this was silly because it was completely worth it. I can now reintegrate myself back into online society.

Hello GBGAF. It's been a while... I have a LOT of content to catch up on!

7BpxlSD.png
That really is, pretty good.

on the other end of the spectrum, I finally managed to stumble into spoilers but I'm not even mad

at least knowing what i now know, i don't feel compelled to rush through the story, i'll just keep taking my time. i'm having too much fun robbing the other forces blind

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
So that thing I noticed in mgsv yesterday that I thought might be a clue to what might be going on in the story, might actually not be what I thought it was. I haven't read anything about it, but just thinking more about it I'm starting to wonder if it's actually just a minor easter egg/ clever visual thing that everyone notices and people just aren't mentioning it here because it's either a) potentially spoilery b) not a big deal at all

I just really want to say that I smirk like an idiot every single time I see this thread title.

Good job Myggen.

do donk was probably added by emcee

the previous title was suggested by anjin i think, the one about weird asshole thing that jeff said to dan

Megasoum

Banned
I love Jeff's obsession with Tron. Considering that nobody gives a shit about that franchise, he must be the #1 fan by now.

Xater

Fuck making a third movie or new video game... Just ask Daft Punk to make a new soundtrack and you can ignore the rest.

I would be on board with that.

Although how long will that take them? I am still waiting on that RAM Remix album they promised...

Myggen

I'm glad Disney Infinity and those types of games weren't around when I was a kid. I would've spent so much of my parents' money on it.

Xater

My only experience with Tron are the Kingdom Hearts games.

Do you know the majesty of Japanese Jeff Bridges?

I don't anything to do with KH.

I'm glad Disney Infinity and those types of games weren't around when I was a kid. I would've spent so much of my parents' money on it.

Instead they had to spend all that money on Turtles toys. I might be talking about me here...

Myggen

Instead they had to spend all that money on Turtles toys. I might be talking about me here...

I was never into Turtles, but my parents had to spend a lot of money on Pokemon cards. But connecting toys with games like the Toys to Life games do is a good way to get kids to spend way more than they normally would if there was just the toys.

Myggen

So the Disney Infinity QL made me check out Toy Box TV which features Johnny V. It's the most awkward scripted thing ever and it's kinda the best because I think I can hear Johnny's screams from the inside. Her eis the newest episode if you want to check it out as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEMYd0eAp7c

Haha, Johnny V strikes me as the kind of dude who's so enthusiastic about what he does that he enjoys doing that stuff.

Xater

Haha, Johnny V strikes me as the kind of dude who's so enthusiastic about what he does that he enjoys doing that stuff.

Probably. It might just be my fantasy going wild. It's still pretty funny to watch.

Dude is genuinely a super nice an enthusiastic guy. At least when I met him that was the feeling I got.

Jabronium

I was never into Turtles, but my parents had to spend a lot of money on Pokemon cards. But connecting toys with games like the Toys to Life games do is a good way to get kids to spend way more than they normally would if there was just the toys.

I shudder to think how many more Transformers I would've begged for if those had been TTL pieces.

Please don't let TF's become TTL. I don't think I'd be able to resist.

Oxirane

Started a random project.
I'm thinking of using one of those recordable greeting cards for the sound and maybe a smaller servo before I make a proper enclosure.
ClumsyOrneryLark.gif

demidar

He was super enthusiastic when doing his presentation at E3 this year.

And by super enthusiastic I mean car salesman on distilled goofballs.

Oxirane

Is that supposed to be DMX Goomba?

At the moment it is just a random Monster Hunter figure. I'm still trying to work out how to model DMX Goomba in 3D. Although, I might just end up printing it flat and pasting a picture on it.

Once I get all the bits, hopefully I'll be able to match the movement and sound to the Mario Maker video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom