• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NVGs double as thermal vision, which is really useful.
See, I thought it was doing that, but it wasn't 'thermal' enough.

I'm with Jeff - the NVGs aren't very useful. I'm able to spot everything anyway and DD's very useful at filling in the gaps.

Am I the only one who turned off reflex mode at the very start and haven't looked back? It doesn't feel 'right' for MGS and you still get a little leeway to stop a full alert.

I love that running a wiki has turned Jeff into a genre stickler. And when did an inventory become the defining factor of a game being considered an adventure game?

Okay everyone. Would you volunteer to be Fultoned in real life?

Sounds awesome right? The caveat is it could happen at any moment to you during the course of a month you nominate performed by a Navy SEAL or British SAS or whatever.

I should send this as a Bombcast email.

Unless I missed something when grabbing a drink there have been zero spoilers.

Yeah I was hoping to wait on seeing adult D-Dog, but unfortunately the latest podcast already spoiled that. Other than that, it's explanatory without being spoilery. Does anybody know if your
(MGSV spoilers) actually comes into play at some point? Just a yes or no will suffice, thanks.

Yeah I was hoping to wait on seeing adult D-Dog, but unfortunately the latest podcast already spoiled that. Other than that, it's explanatory without being spoilery. Does anybody know if your
(MGSV spoilers) actually comes into play at some point? Just a yes or no will suffice, thanks.

Isn't that for MGS Online.

OK wow apparently I have no idea what Metal Gear Online is. Does that come free with MGSV?

Edit: And there's spoilers. I didn't know that costume was in the game. Oh well.

Liamc723

The one you created at the beginning of the game? Yes, and not just in Metal Gear Online.

Patryn

One of them wil finish the Witcher 3

hopefully

Dan finished it, didn't he?

Regardless, they have never really talked about Witcher with the same enthusiasm they use when talking about MGSV and Mario Maker.

They liked Witcher 3.

They fucking LOVE MGSV and Mario Maker.

Dan finished it, didn't he?

Regardless, they have never really talked about Witcher with the same enthusiasm they use when talking about MGSV and Mario Maker.

They liked Witcher 3.

They fucking LOVE MGSV and Mario Maker.

Last time he gave an update he'd just hit Skellige.

I'll probably end up putting Witcher 3 above MGSV, partially in protest.

I played maybe an hour of Witcher and just couldn't care. I don't know why, but it wasn't fun to play, and I had to power through to try and "get to the good part" as people say. Never found it. Gwent wasn't even that much fun.

I really wish they'd get off this FOB thing.

I played maybe an hour of Witcher and just couldn't care. I don't know why, but it wasn't fun to play, and I had to power through to try and "get to the good part" as people say. Never found it.

You know, if it doesn't grab you at that point I don't think it's going to. There are some incredibly rewarding character progression stuff when you get up to higher levels, but it's not the type of game that has some big turning point that you should get to before passing judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom