• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witcher has a great open world and atmosphere. Even the smallest of side quest are worth doing. There is so much good writing in the game.

Plus Gwent is amazing

The gameplay is kind of whatever but it was worth putting up with to experience the writing.

But with this logic it makes more sense for me to just watch a youtube video of the cutscenes. And sure, there will be some cases where the person makes a dialogue choice I don't agree with, but if the writing is the reason to play the game then that's not enough for me to get into Witcher 3.

There might be a case here where playing the previous games would have given me a greater attachment to the characters.

It's kind of why I'm wary of buying MGSV. I got the Witcher 3 because everyone was saying how good of a game it was, but found it to be almost entirely unenjoyable.

Oh no, not more comparisons between MGSV and The Witcher 3. They aren't even comparable in my opinion. They are both great, but so so different.

O... Kay where did that come from?

Oh no, not more comparisons between MGSV and The Witcher 3. They aren't even comparable in my opinion. They are both great, but so so different.

So Myggen, I'm in Oslo in a couple of weeks. Exactly how badly will bar tabs wreck my wallet:

a.) Like the winter Steam Sale
b.) When I order too much Giant Bomb merch in one go and get bent over backwards by customs
c.) A year's mortgage repayments.
d.) Other...?

JamboGT

Hey there, I had to pause UPF as I was busy earlier but it cut off when the show ended presumably, is there any way to get the feed without waiting for the upload or do I have to wait?

Myggen

So Myggen, I'm in Oslo in a couple of weeks. Exactly how badly will bar tabs wreck my wallet:

a.) Like the winter Steam Sale
b.) When I order too much Giant Bomb merch in one go and get bent over backwards by customs
c.) A year's mortgage repayments.
d.) Other...?

A pint will cost you about $10-11, a drink maybe closer to $14-15. It's fucking expensive here.

Moldiver

Man GOTY discussions are gonna be great this year...either that or 1 minute long where the just agree on MGSV (Which i'm ok with)

Myggen

10 dollars for a beer, is that usd? I just checked what 10 krona is and its like 1.50? Usd? I know im probably flashing my ignorance here

USD, yeah. 1 USD is like 8 Norske Kroner (krona is the Swedish currency), the dollar is incredibly strong right now.

Shoot is the archive available for UPF?

Managed Livestream doesn't seem to work for me right now, so you'll probably have to wait for the proper archive.

justjim89

Great UPF. I really have no desire to fuck with FOB stuff though.

Also, I just had potato chips that tasted exactly like biscuits and gravy and now I don't know what's real.

Megasoum

Banned
Like, man, you don't need to poison your body to have a good time y'know.

xXx.

Welcome to the Xander Zone.

Also I need to re-watch that movie... I bet it aged really poorly lol. I remember thinking that it was a better James Bond movie than any of the Pierce Brosnan Bonds movies lol.

Myggen

Saw this on Tumblr. Don't remember seeing it before, but it might be older I dunno. Anyways:

tumblr_nue4v6s11g1ufpqbjo1_540.png

Darn it, is there any other way to continue watching UPF before it's archived? I was in the middle of watching it in the chat earlier, but when the chat ended, i got cut off about 40 minutes in, cuz i was late watching it live

I usually use this link, but the video isn't loading :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom