• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negaduck

So I've never had the chance to play mgs4 and started watching a let's play because I'll probably pick up mgs5 soon too.

Holy crap no one told me how that game started. I feel like I don't know who my real friends are anymore that was the best opening I've ever seen.

I also don't understand how Dan didn't know msg4 was anime. That first act was one of the most anime things I've ever seen in my life.

Mgs4 is awesome. I'm way more excited about 5 than I was before I started watching this.

So I've never had the chance to play mgs4 and started watching a let's play because I'll probably pick up mgs5 soon too.

Holy crap no one told me how that game started. I feel like I don't know who my real friends are anymore that was the best opening I've ever seen.

it only gets better with V

Isn't it kinda amazing how low key this is? I really enjoy this anti-YouTube style.

Are you high?

You've played some weird uncharted games.

I mean, all I watched was the linked relevant part. I see is "man running around in dirty undershirt with leather gun holster/suspenders" which is like, nathan drake's whole thing.

I don't actually think it's uncharted it just looks a little like drake and i was making a goof

Speaking of MGS when is metal gear scanlon starting

Soon I would guess...

6T1VmFk.png

Maybe they are looking to get a bunch of episodes in the can before starting uploads

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

major spoiler

Josh is alive....i'm legit shook...fuck..

Until Dawn spoilers

Rami Malek has such a recognizable voice/manner of speech that it was hard for me not to see that coming. the scene with Josh and Ashley with the circular saw specifically, because it was really obvious that it was his voice giving the commands. it was hilarious when the reveal of him using a fake body with pig guts in it was exactly how i visualized it beforehand. and there was actually another audio clue earlier in the game that i think they missed, which made it even more obvious that he had set the whole thing up to fuck with them (the answering machine in the dining room)

even so,
i didn't see the actual crazy shit that happens later coming

man, I wish I was youtube famous so I could actually upload more than ten levels in mario maker

jeff is the 31st highest rated maker in the game

stupid fucking one-percenter

Wunder

The fuck is this Rusev thing? He literally talks about Windjammers, Witcher, Crunchyroll and Berserk like 2 minutes. Is this what wrestling is like? Should I watch wrestling???

neat splatoon homage coming to disney infinity

or blatant rip-off, depending on how you wanna spin it, i guess

Anyone legitimately upset about this should calm down (and maybe rethink about their relationship with Nintendo, depending on how upset they are). It's developer-made custom content meant to show off what the creation system can do. RedLynx did the same exact thing with Tetris and the Hangar from Tony Hawk 2 in Trials Evolution, and there were no riots there.

They're clearly not out to eat Nintendo's lunch on this one.

(they're out to eat activision's lunch, and so is nintendo)

The fuck is this Rusev thing? He literally talks about Windjammers, Witcher, Crunchyroll and Berserk like 2 minutes. Is this what wrestling is like? Should I watch wrestling???

As a person who watches very regularly, no. Do not. Please. Avoid. Only watch random Youtube and vine clips after certain good things happen.

daydream

Banned
If OT17's title isn't related to Monking then we've all failed.

tumblr_m5zayrsFFx1qj4y5f.gif

i enjoyed this dumb show

Anyone legitimately upset about this should calm down (and maybe rethink about their relationship with Nintendo, depending on how upset they are). It's developer-made custom content meant to show off what the creation system can do. RedLynx did the same exact thing with Tetris and the Hangar from Tony Hawk 2 in Trials Evolution, and there were no riots there.

They're clearly not out to eat Nintendo's lunch on this one.

(they're out to eat activision's lunch, and so is nintendo)

i thought the thread title was in jest but then i realised the guy was actually upset

i think companies explicitly acknowledging other companies' games is a neat and rare thing.

popo

I wonder if they are banking Scanlan eps to cover Jason's impeding paternity leave. Drew could always bootleg start the recording and then run in, but it is never ideal.

I reiterate that they should only publish 1 ep a week. It is going to be such a long series anyway that they may as well just embrace the fact and run it over a whole year if necessary.

I wonder if they are banking Scanlan eps to cover Jason's impeding paternity leave. Drew could always bootleg start the recording and then run in, but it is never ideal.

I reiterate that they should only publish 1 ep a week. It is going to be such a long series anyway that they may as well just embrace the fact and run it over a whole year if necessary.

I don't mind if they publish just one a week but I hope he doesn't play once a week. Playing once a week would guarantee that each episode starts with Drew not remembering what he was doing and what his options are. I'm not a fan of the time spent re-familiarizing himself with the game.

Jeff's continued indifference (on tumblr) to people's existential crises re: MGSV continues to crack me up

yeah, you know, maybe try not to pre-judge media before you experience it. I bet it will almost never live up to what your imagination wants it to be.

I learned this lesson with Jurassic Park (the movie) after reading the book. although I'd argue that TPP is a way better experience than that movie is. (suck it)

hamchan

Vince must be so pleased that his locker room is now occupied by a much of dudes addicted to video games and anime instead of drugs and beating women.

hamchan

Fuck the chat in this Until Dawn playthrough. Austin should ignore them and let Alex take his own natural route through the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom