• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Metal Gear Scanlon 3 Part 2 right now...

I really wish Big Boss spoke in MGS5. What could have been! (NinjaEdit: I guess I'm just a Hayter.)

MGScanlon >>>> Derby

wrong-scrubs.gif

Heimbeck

Banned
They should not waste two more parts.

Just do a 4 hour part. That's nothing.

MGS Scanlon did it with the finale episode of the first game.

If they did it on a Friday then they couldn't go for four hours, as that could cross over with UPF.
Maybe if they did it on Thursday they could complete it.

Mary did the last three chapters in 90 minutes, but she wasn't very diligent about looking for clues.

Yeah I guess Alex could do it quicker, it just took me about nine hours and Alex is about five hours in.

strafer

If they did it on a Friday then they couldn't go for four hours, as that could cross over with UPF.
Maybe if they did it on Thursday they could complete it.

Yeah I guess Alex could do it quicker, it just took me about nine hours and Alex is about five hours in.

Yeah, they were talking about thursday.

f0rk

His silent look of pain will be even worse when he actually plays the game.

I don't hate MGSV despite the story misgivings, but I think Drew will.

I really don't think MGScanlon is going to be worth the 50 episodes or however long it's going to take. It's a great game but doesn't lend itself to this format

jaina

My first GB exposure was the Ashes Cricket QL. Thank god for that. Got even lucky with the Vinny + Jeff + Danny team.

I really don't think MGScanlon is going to be worth the 50 episodes or however long it's going to take. It's a great game but doesn't lend itself to this format

Can't wait for Dan and Drew to sit silently listening to ten minutes worth of tapes.

tuxfool

Banned
His silent look of pain will be even worse when he actually plays the game.

I don't hate MGSV despite the story misgivings, but I think Drew will.

I have to wonder how entertaining it will be to watch. No offense to Drew, but I don't think he is going to benefit from the creativity the game allows.

Strax

Maybe the Demo Derby shortage is because they are now 3 doing it.
For me Jeff is a must because he was working and writing about these games when they came out while Dan and Drew have sometimes never heard of the game(s) or remember playing the demo or renting it and so on.
BUT GIVE ME MORE DEMO DERBY

GRRRR

Catching up on the parts I missed of this week's Until Dawn Play Date. I thiiink I figured it out, maybe somebody who has played it can let me know if I'm close.

Alex was the killer the whole time.

Maybe the Demo Derby shortage is because they are now 3 doing it.
For me Jeff is a must because he was working and writing about these games when they came out while Dan and Drew have sometimes never heard of the game(s) or remember playing the demo or renting it and so on.
BUT GIVE ME MORE DEMO DERBY

GRRRR

If it was up to me, Giant Bomb would cancel all content other than Demo Derby and Mario Party Party.

mintyice

I really can't decide if I want to buy Mario Maker.
I worry that after awhile all the levels will start to feel "samey".

Or that the system for finding levels is just bad.

I don't know. I worry I am going to plop $60 down, make a few levels no one will ever actually try. And play a bunch of poorly made mario levels and go "welp"

People just make really bad levels.

It's cool, but not $60 cool, and it probably won't go down in price anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom