• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero18

I finished chapter 1 in just under 28 hours, never felt underpowered. Like saving side ops and extras for after the main storyline. Happy with my experience.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
They made two Quick Looks and one Unfinished for Galak-Z, they should probably do one for this expansion.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Well dan telling drew what he should be doing always makes it more entertaining.

What they should really do is just give drew the freedom to do what he wants from the get go and not feel pushed to continue with the story if he would rather do something else.

tuxfool

Banned
Well dan telling drew what he should be doing always makes it more entertaining.

What they should really do is just give drew the freedom to do what he wants from the get go and not feel pushed to continue with the story if he would rather do something else.

No risk of that here.

that moment when you realize that the thing separating you from silenced tranq sniper rifles was a stupid blueprint for the Stun Arm that you never fucking use ever.

that moment when you realize that the thing separating you from silenced tranq sniper rifles was a stupid blueprint for the Stun Arm that you never fucking use ever.

I ran around with that thing just because it looked better than the regular arm but I think I used it exactly once just to see. now, I have the
hand of jehuty
and that thing is absurdly fun to use sometimes.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
They also changed something about the search on giantbomb.com, you can now directly search for videos. Or maybe that's old news.

Hey, do you guys know when the Bombcast is usually posted? I somehow managed to get all caught up on podcasts and things are getting weird having to actually wait for one.

I know nothing about Satellite Reign. is it just not-Syndicate?
I hadn't heard of it either until folks in here were all excited about it yesterday.

Hey, do you guys know when the Bombcast is usually posted? I somehow managed to get all caught up on podcasts and things are getting weird having to actually wait for one.

It's usually posted before I'm off work on Tuesdays, so within the next 6 hours or so. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later.

I really liked MGSV, but I'm already tired of hearing about it. I'm starting to wish they had waited on continuing MGS Scanlon, I'm not sure I can take months more of this. Hopefully Brad will get Jeff back into Destiny to give us some reprieve.
I'm not sure if I'm joking with this.

http://persona5.jp/tgs2015/qr/

55F8381F3408A60030

Wunder

Is the satellite reigns QL getting pushed back? I swear it was supposed to come out 2 1/2 hours ago and then it got pushed back to 7 minutes ago and now it's an hour?

Myggen

They also changed something about the search on giantbomb.com, you can now directly search for videos. Or maybe that's old news.

The option has always been there, but previously it only defaulted to searching the Wiki. Now it also defaults to videos on the site. Long overdue change.

I accidentally stumbled into the Quiet mission. I'm so lucky I had my sniper with me for a side op, can't imagine doing that trying to crawl around to the effective range of your regular weapons.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Doesn't help. I am currently babysitting my Destiny download because otherwise it would just become slow and take forever. I have to pause the download and resume it every 30 minutes or so to keep an acceptable download speed. PSN speeds are shit.

PSXDownloadHelper is your friend!

Curufinwe

I accidentally stumbled into the Quiet mission. I'm so lucky I had my sniper with me for a side op, can't imagine doing that trying to crawl around to the effective range of your regular weapons.

I was having trouble hitting her with my sniper rifle so I looked at a guide and
you can beat her easily just by dropping two supply drops on her head.
It's my only S rank so far.

I only had my tranq. It wasn't easy but it was really cool sneaking up on her and getting a few shots in.

jaina

Just did that mission myself last night. The environment is great. And I sniped an entire outpost in the mission before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom