• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Man, FUCK mission
20. I destroyed the two water towers before realizing I had to call the helicopter to get out, and just ran around doing nothing until I looked it up and reloaded the checkpoint. That mission was balls as soon as you go through the tunnel.

Gonna watch the contradiction quick look now to cool down. Oh jesus it's almost 2:30am.

oti

Banned
Jeff saying this shitty Tron: Legacy tie-in game is ok and then hating on Tron 2.0 is just so Jeff. Dude has the worst taste in video games but I can't stop listening to him talk about video games.

So true. He's so wrong but his is the first and most of the times only opinion I really care about.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Jeff saying this shitty Tron: Legacy tie-in game is ok and then hating on Tron 2.0 is just so Jeff. Dude has the worst taste in video games but I can't stop listening to him talk about video games.
Yep, same here, his taste is terrible. But by now I know that and I'm cool with it.

So if I'm onto the mission in Phantom Pain where the objective is
fulton containers for Codetalker
how many hours would I have left until the ending?

Messiah

Jintor

i dunno if i want to do these total stealth missions.

i never enjoy that shit and I feel like I'll enjoy it even less without reflex. Whole thing about MGSV I like is that getting found isn't an auto reset for me...

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Y'know, despite me loving the concept of platinum games, I think I've only ever got to play and finish the first bayonetta.

Also it's not like I didn't want to play their other games either, it's just that I got distracted or the opportunity never came up?

I think a lot of my love is goodwill from god hand and bayonetta.

i dunno if i want to do these total stealth missions.

i never enjoy that shit and I feel like I'll enjoy it even less without reflex. Whole thing about MGSV I like is that getting found isn't an auto reset for me...
My favorite missions in the game.

Headphones on, taking it super slowly and then screwing something up just to somehow manage to utilize some crazy idea to get away from the mess you created.

S-rankd yay!

FStop7

Banned
Y'know, despite me loving the concept of platinum games, I think I've only ever got to play and finish the first bayonetta.

Also it's not like I didn't want to play their other games either, it's just that I got distracted or the opportunity never came up?

Go get Vanquish and Revengeance.

hamchan

Buy Revengeance when it's like $5 in a steam sale and finish it in 4-5 hours.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yeah probably will. Also another funny thing is that even though I'm super intrigued about metal gear solid and at one point owned 1-4, I've only finished 2.

MGScanlon is kind of a god send in a way.

Also holy shit that last bit in PANIC! is pretty messed up.

My uncontrollable desire to fulton everyone made that mission Brad did especially tedious for me. I've played the whole game with reflex off, so that didn't necessarily effect me but taking away the sneaking suit and all ranged non-lethal options still made it very tough. I did manage to take the entire base and fulton all of the solders but it took a quite a few retries. It wasn't perfect stealth though, I was spotted near the end and just bum rushed the last 2 guards after I was spotted. Also, the double melee takedowns are very lenient. I don't have the balls to do that when I have other options but for that mission it came in very handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom