• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
20XX looks alright. The characters look like an old flash game, though. It made me want to go play one of the Mega Man Zero games more than play the 20XX.

I'll just start posting Dark Forces spoilers. Maybe it works the other way around as well.

I'm glad I have somebody helping with the weekly Dark Forces reference quota.

The spoilercast was fantastic and it was great to see varying opinions on the games narrative as well. Obviously won't go into detail because this isn't the spoiler thread. Should probably check out the MGS4 one though if it was as any good as this one was.

Plasma

Banned
Heh that Until Dawn ending was exactly who I saved on my first run,
I figured if I ran for the switch Mike and Ashley would run for it with you but nope.

Curufinwe

I get that Bloodborne has horror themes, but I don't think of it as being related to Halloween so I doubt it coming out a month later will make any difference. It's not like Until Dawn or Fatal Frame.

Curufinwe

I've also been doing tons of side ops, and I finally got to the ones last night that let you configure your weapons. So now I have a tranq sniper rifle and it is awesome.

AcridMeat

Banned
I will re-up my subscription if they do a Panic! video series.

edit: Yo Rorie rushing them to stop every few minutes is super annoying. Just let the guy go if he wants to.

20XX looks alright. The characters look like an old flash game, though. It made me want to go play one of the Mega Man Zero games more than play the 20XX.

I'm glad I have somebody helping with the weekly Dark Forces reference quota.
It's the cheap walking animation. When the characters aren't doing that mid 00s cheap animation, it looks solid. It's early access though so maybe they'll fix it because it's impressive otherwise.

I can't stop doing side ops and what not. I'll never finish this game.

I beat it days ago but I'm still not "finished."

although, fun late-game pro-tip. having Quiet murder everybody with the non-silenced anti-materiel rifle doesn't actually prevent you from doing those "total stealth" missions. if anything, you just hang back until she's taken everything out and pimp walk to the objective in broad daylight

I will re-up my subscription if they do a Panic! video series.

edit: Yo Rorie rushing them to stop every few minutes is super annoying. Just let the guy go if he wants to.

Yeah, I thought that was weird. Every chance he got he seemed to try to end the segment, despite everyone else (except for Drew maybe) seemed to be having fun (more or less).

wySi4Vk.png

Mailbags are always great.

It's the cheap walking animation. When the characters aren't doing that mid 00s cheap animation, it looks solid. It's early access though so maybe they'll fix it because it's impressive otherwise.

Just the sort of overlapping limbs in general looks terrible. I hope they replace the models completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom