• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoided the Persona endurance run but about time i started it. There's just so much.
Send prayers.

I've been in this same boat too. I've heard how good this ER is and have been craving a new GB playthrough since I've finished the souls ones, but i really don't wanna see a persona 4 playthrough. Might just have to check out the other ERs.

tbaFlCN.png

t1442808000z0.png

F130KbU.gif

tuxfool

Banned
Guys I'm only at Mission 19 of MGSV. How long do I have until Metal Gear Scanlon V gets into spoilers for me?

Maybe no time, maybe forever. Judging by the way Drew plays metal gear, he will be Ramboing through the main missions S ranking all the way.

it is going to be boring.

I beat it days ago but I'm still not "finished."

although, fun late-game pro-tip. having Quiet murder everybody with the non-silenced anti-materiel rifle doesn't actually prevent you from doing those "total stealth" missions. if anything, you just hang back until she's taken everything out and pimp walk to the objective in broad daylight

I've never used her in a mission. I've stuck with D Dog since I had access to him.

Hmm. MGSV Episode 1 is out on Monday. I wonder if this means the other episodes will be released much more frequently than past games. Maybe Drew will just not want to stop and they will be able to have more than two a week.

Also, in non-MGSV related news: You may have heard that the Jackbox Party Pack 2 was announced at PAX Prime with an expected Fall 2015 release. And you may have heard that Fibbage 2 will be one of the games included in the pack. Well, did you know they announced the second game today!? It's called Bomb Corp. and here is the description of the game:

We’re excited to announce the second game in The Jackbox Party Pack 2: Bomb Corp!

You and your friends are interns at Bomb Corp. where you will need to work together to make coffee, do some light filing, and, oh yeah, keep bombs from exploding. Each player receives different instructions on their phones and needs to share information to complete the task correctly. If not, you’ll get a bad performance review. Also, you’ll blow up and die.

Man. I don’t even know how to explain this game. Just play it. Oh. You can’t. It’s not out yet. Crap.

There are two modes: “The Job,” a story mode where you progress through several weeks of work at Bomb Corp. and “The Grind” for those who hate stories and just want to play the puzzles.

Fibbage 2, Bomb Corp. and three other games will be part of the The Jackbox Party Pack 2 on PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Steam and probably a bunch of other devices coming this fall.

oljLo7f.png

J5rpdaj.png

R4XT7nS.png

CEbKy4R.jpg

I guess that means like there's going to be an extensive UPF segment featuring these games in a few months.

Numb

I've been in this same boat too. I've heard how good this ER is and have been craving a new GB playthrough since I've finished the souls ones, but i really don't wanna see a persona 4 playthrough. Might just have to check out the other ERs.
Just do it!
Don't be a baby.

Hmm. MGSV Episode 1 is out on Monday. I wonder if this means the other episodes will be released much more frequently than past games. Maybe Drew will just not want to stop and they will be able to have more than two a week.

I feel like they are doing 2 a week. Drew has already played up to at least Mission 4 (According to UPF), which could be a few episodes of content based how how they break things up. I don't think they have enough in the can to try and get into a 5 a week schedule.

chrixter

Damn, didn't expect to hear that Papa Vinny has put 20 hours into MGSV. Impressive.

Austin has 30 hours. Was wondering what the hell he was playing lately since he's constantly complaining about not having time to play this or that.

caught up on until dawn part 3

"run for switch" lmao
I was annoyed that he wasn't fucking anything up and then it ended in almost the best way possible. Still a shame that he didn't have Emily's eyes gouged out. Not that she isn't amusing, I just wanted more gore :p

For hastening my completion of MGS V,
I can skip the enhanced versions of earlier missions and play them after I complete the main missions in yellow? And I'm 51 min away from having the tranq pistol I've been looking at since pretty much for ever, I cannot wait!

For hastening my completion of MGS V,
I can skip the enhanced versions of earlier missions and play them after I complete the main missions in yellow? And I'm 51 min away from having the tranq pistol I've been looking at since pretty much for ever, I cannot wait!

yeah there's no reason to do them unless you want to

Bacon

take lots of explosives. d dog is useless. give quiet something lethal or take the walker gear with a chaingun.

Took 3 or 4 tries but I did it. Thanks for the tips.
That mission kind of went against everything I had been doing in the game up to that point

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I just picture the little Super Mario World "waaauuu-wah" from when you beat a level.

Speaking of Mario, I was kind of joking about it at first, but it's starting to bum me out how all of the top Mario Makers are based off of how Internet-popular they are.

Of course they are. Nintendo's discovery and sharing system was "give this number to a lot of people"

Alright, after 50 hours of playing and only getting to mission 25, I think I should probably start knuckling down on doing the story instead of the side ops...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom