• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Wait, Metal Gear Scanlon V is coming out Monday morning (for those of us on the east coast of NA)?

That suggest a three-a-week schedule instead of two. I guess that's the smart way to get through such a long game.

The LA Podcast Festival website is BUSTED. I hope they get the kinks worked out in time for the MBMBAM and Giant Bomb panels tomorrow.

Man, knowing that Mabimbam, The Adventure Zone, and the Giant Bombcast are all going to be there almost makes me want to drop $20 on this dumb thing. I just can't bring myself to do it, though.

EDIT: This song is the dopest thing: https://youtu.be/LX-n_lJlJ68

I started watching this and at the start Drew is playing around with the Tricaster, which reminded me of the time someone was playing around with it and found video of Dave Lang's visit buried in there. Anyone remember what video this was in?

edit: Turns out it's the UPF where Jeff takes over the Tricaster and they check out some more Game & Wario: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/unprofessional-fridays-03-14-2014/2300-8639/

Phantasmagoria is < 5 hours and it's a top tier pseudo-ER.

Noted, I've heard weird things about that game and Vinny FMV games are great.

F130KbU.gif

WOAH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just a quick PSA if you're thinking about getting the streaming pass for Podfest. They've had some login issues for the stream during high traffic periods, causing some people to miss shows on Friday. Chance it could happen again on Saturday night. Also, the player can't be rewound to view past footage - so if you miss a show, you'll be left waiting for the video archive.

In regards to the LA Podfest, if the site errors keep happening - which is likely- they said they will use Periscope to stream out the live podcasts. Periscope now does landscape, so all is good!

They already done a few...

JGrirkyl.jpg

You know it suddenly occurs to me that we know very little about Drew's personal life compared to the rest of the crew. Maybe it's time for Drewswers.

Jothel

You know it suddenly occurs to me that we know very little about Drew's personal life compared to the rest of the crew. Maybe it's time for Drewswers.
I wanna say that's intentional? I remember him being hesitant about putting his birthday in a game on a stream before

Myggen

Was that the last TNT they ever did? I searched for more, but there were none after it. The thing is, that TNT was done just days before Ryan passed away. Were I Love Mondays and Thursday Night Throwdown both more or less Ryan things? Because they stopped doing both pretty much immediately.

Go to my list of the best premium content, which I think is the third post in this thread. If you click on TNT there you'll be redirected to a Google Doc with a list of and link to every TNT they ever did.

They were talking about ending TNT a while before Ryan died, but that probably made the decision much easier.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.

I feel like Drew would have been one of the first to be asked to participate. If he doesn't want to share such info then I don't want to know.

Haunted

Danny: "There's a button for zooming in on the map"
Venom "Punished" Drew: "How else are you gonna do it?"

Drew is amazing in the latest mailbag. Really embracing the bikkubossu persona.

I have a cycling version of this Formula D boardgame from the mid-90s (at least the board looked extremely similar, with various lanes and cornering rules), but printing out custom Mario Kart and F-Zero tracks for it is inspired. Hope some of that stuff turns up in a non-premium video so us plebes can watch, too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom