• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
like I was saying, I'm only going to be mad when it's someone who gets paid to write about games spoiling things for clicks, and that's really only on principle. disgusting business. my money's on a gawker site.

You Won't Believe What Happens When...

on another note, I'm on track to finish the main story of Witcher 3 in time for TPP, pretty happy about that

Myggen

I posted DamnBoxes collection of Jeff faces to Reddit, this is what came back:

7s8GOsB.jpg

like I was saying, I'm only going to be mad when it's someone who gets paid to write about games spoiling things for clicks, and that's really only on principle. disgusting business. my money's on a gawker site.

You Won't Believe What Happens When...

on another note, I'm on track to finish the main story of Witcher 3 in time for TPP, pretty happy about that

Weren't you asking about if it's worth picking up yet towards the end of the last thread? If so then you burned through that real fast.

Weren't you asking about if it's worth picking up yet towards the end of the last thread? If so then you burned through that real fast.

I've had a few free weekends for the first time in months, it felt really good to get lost in a big game.

didn't hurt that I didn't have internet in my new place for a few weeks so my other entertainment options were limited.

I've had a few free weekends for the first time in months, it felt really good to get lost in a big game.

didn't hurt that I didn't have internet in my new place for a few weeks so my other entertainment options were limited.

It's definitely a really easy game to lose a lot of time in, I think over the course of a week and a half I put in the majority of 30 or so hours that I spent with the game. I should really get back to it but knowing that I've still got a long way to go after only just getting to Skellige kind of puts me off getting back to it just yet.

daydream

Banned
really enjoyed the king of dragon pass ql and crusader kings stream

both left me longing for more

also, i would watch dan stream daily hots

It's definitely a really easy game to lose a lot of time in, I think over the course of a week and a half I put in the majority of 30 or so hours that I spent with the game. I should really get back to it but knowing that I've still got a long way to go after only just getting to Skellige kind of puts me off getting back to it just yet.

I'm at a point where I'm a high enough level to go straight through the rest of the main story at this point, and you can finish up a large number of side missions after you finish the game so I'm setting those aside for now. but yeah, it's daunting. I know the mission I'm going to do after work tonight is supposed to take upwards of 3 hours I think.

whatever, I don't have anything else going on this week. :)

King of Dragon Pass quick look is great, remember that D!

yeah it was. Austin did a good job with it. and you get bonus Vinny chaos.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Just watched that King of Dragon Pass Quick Look, so good. Vinny is trying to destroy all of the good left in Austin's video game heart and it's great.

wrestlings back baby

hi daydream

yeah i am taking my time with TW3. i can see my self not finishing it until the years end

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm worried about the possibility that Jeff is now thinking about how he spends money. What would Giant Bomb be without ridiculously bad purchases like Game Room and Star Trek's lifetime subscription?

Fox318

I really hope that if they do another powerbombcast Jeff isn't on.

He is the worst wrestling fan ever. He is the dude that wants to watch nothing but trainwrecks and pines for Russo booked WCW thunder.

Xater

Jeff preferred the Acclaim games to Revenge/No Mercy and Def Jam Icons to Fight for NY. What the fuck Jeff. What the fuck...

I love Jeff, he is pretty smart and funny, but boy does he have shit taste. There is too much truth out there at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom