• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, gonna start watching this metal gear series everyone's been talking about.
I've never played a Metal Gear game before

Great decision! The feature is literally based around the idea that Drew hasn't played any of them, so you're in good company. You have one week to finish the 80+ hours of it before Phantom Pain comes out, so get to it!

I have taken away two things from The King of Dragon's Pass QL.

1. That looks like a pretty cool game.
2. I really hope Vinny is not in charge of deciding punishment for any of his children.

There is enough video evidence in previous games for me to draw that conclusion, but it just served as a reminder.

Thanks to the MGS videos I'm starting to genuinely enjoy Dan's video presence.

And with that I say, hooray, at last! I've been waiting for this day for so long. Should've really started watching them earlier.
Not you specifically but it is easy to boycott on principle when you don't care about the game.
Armello looked good in the QL, man. It's something I once would consider, at least on sale, but now it's gone forever.

I stayed the course on the Left 4 Dead 2 boycott until Valve gave it away for free. I think I'll somehow manage to hold out on Armello.
that paxamania website has some good pictures.
ss_greggy_07.png
Even more proof.

Great decision! The feature is literally based around the idea that Drew hasn't played any of them, so you're in good company. You have one week to finish the 80+ hours of it before Phantom Pain comes out, so get to it!

Cool. And haha, not sure I can make it through 80 hours in a week, unless I have it on in the background while working.

well, they don't really play all too well until Ground Zeroes, so if you're going to get anything out of the series, it should be the story

hey, it's this or work for gawker

oh wait he's doing both oh sweet jesus

Yeah, I figured I wasn't really missing much by not playing them.

tchocky

I mean, I agree that he's not "being serious" in that description, but then he's doing it. It's like when games try to be self-aware by calling out bad objectives or tutorials while making you do them.

So he shouldn't make youtube videos or play horror games because pewdiepie does.

Megasoum

Banned
Guys... I've only slept a couple of hours total in the last 2 days because there's too much crazy stuff (crazy positive) happening in my life right now and it's been giving me really bad insomnia...

That's it.... I just had to share it... I guess the lack of sleep does affect my brain quite a bit hah...

Ugh I should go to bed.

Myggen

One hour until I develop a lifelong rivalry with a gaming site for the crap they are about to pull

I think it'll be interesting to see what sites are gonna review the game, now that we know the "rules" Konami has for the review (only play at the review event, no chance of getting to play it before or after that event).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
MGS V is such a weird, different looking MGS that right now I just want to know if it's good or not.

Same for Mad Max.

I really hope that if they do another powerbombcast Jeff isn't on.

He is the worst wrestling fan ever. He is the dude that wants to watch nothing but trainwrecks and pines for Russo booked WCW thunder.
WWE proper is terrible right now and I've been a wrestling apologist forever.

daydream

Banned
i'm part of what feels like the 1% of people on the internet right now wearing the coat of immunity that is not giving a fuck, so i feel like i should be setting up a 'spoiler drone' service for money. send me into your article of choice and i'll survey the terrain

Guys... I've only slept a couple of hours total in the last 2 days because there's too much crazy stuff (crazy positive) happening in my life right now and it's been giving me really bad insomnia...

That's it.... I just had to share it... I guess the lack of sleep does affect my brain quite a bit hah...

Ugh I should go to bed.

That's great! I'm in a pretty good spot too, life wise. Now go sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom