• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

I love Jeff, he is pretty smart and funny, but boy does he have shit taste. There is too much truth out there at this point.

absolutely

Jeff likes dumb entertainment, like really really dumb.

Jeff's idea of a wrestling event is a man dressed up as a slice of bread against construction worker who also spits rhymes while wrestling.

Just struck me that the MGS V embargo ends at the same time Summerslam starts.

My Poor Twitter
The only thing I'm really interested in knowing is how bad the grind is for mother base given that they're implementing micrortransactions for that stuff.

Of course, if it gets that bad then cheatengine will fix that for me but still, I want to know to what levels of dickery konami went to make that a money maker

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only thing I'm really interested in knowing is how bad the grind is for mother base given that they're implementing micrortransactions for that stuff.

I feel like that's never been an issue for me in a single player game before. Like I remember people getting up in arms about the envelopes in Sleeping Dogs, but I never needed it.

neshcom

Banned

That article makes it sound like it's an option, not mandatory like the thread title would seem. It's still pretty lame to even try, especially since the game's already gone on sale.

"We've left it up to everyone to decide where they want to stand," Mizzi said.

daydream

Banned
that seems.. bizarre? they don't really lose anything if they just take their salary, though, right? straya be cray

anyway, i'm really looking forward to that game

that seems.. bizarre? they don't really lose anything if they just take their salary, though, right? straya be cray

anyway, i'm really looking forward to that game

You don't want to be the person with zero points--you'd obviously have no faith in the game.

They burned through 20-30 employees for a reason.

Like people bring up in that thread, the problem with the system is that it doesn't reward good workers - it rewards workers with enough financial security to risk their stable income in the first place.

No one ever visited my short lived Tumblr :/

http://alexnavarrolookingatthings.tumblr.com/

You don't even have the best occurrence of Alex looking at something. When he looked at the girl who went up to beg Jeff for the Disney Infinity thing at a PAX panel. I don't have the gif but it looks like Alex is looking right at her and enjoying her embarrassment even if he has the same neutral expression on his face. It always made me laugh. Despite that, I appreciate the endeavour.

Watching the Metal Gear marathon on Twitch, and they're at Twin Snakes.

Man, Twin Snakes was weird.

I kind of want Drew to play through that game and see their reactions to the Michael Bayification of the Metal Gear series.

I have a theory about all those white flashes that happen during ground zeroes but now I fear that if I post it and it ends up being true I'll be banned to hell and back.

So I'll just post this and come back in a couple of weeks to see if my hunch was correct. Spoiler tagged of course. Hmm.

I have a theory about all those white flashes that happen during ground zeroes but now I fear that if I post it and it ends up being true I'll be banned to hell and back.

So I'll just post this and come back in a couple of weeks to see if my hunch was correct. Spoiler tagged of course. Hmm.

What white flashes?

daydream

Banned
that sports game seems like a hot mess, if i had to be honest. so many better options out there

wouldn't mind seeing wrestling dood return, though

i hope mgs V answers the biggest question I have about the series, which is why we call solid snake "snake" but liquid snake "liquid"

Maybe because in MGS1
Solid Snake was initially thought to be the superior clone with the best genes, but then it was revealed that Liquid was superior, but then, hold on a minute... there was a third clone that was supposed to be even more superior. So maybe he got to be called Snake because... well it's whatever Kojima felt like doing

tchocky

Has anyone heard anything about what Patrick's doing now? I'm a pretty casual GB fan so I didn't know if it had been brought up at all.

Patrick is writing articles for Kotaku and doing videos on his youtube channel (lots of Rocket League) it is possible he could be taking part with some of GBs events at PAX.

Myggen

Patrick is writing articles for Kotaku and doing videos on his youtube channel (lots of Rocket League) it is possible he could be taking part with some of GBs events at PAX.

He's going to PAX? Sweet. He should guest on the live Beastcast recording if he has the time!

That's an understatement. It's funny, because I remember a tweet or something asking if Rocket League is worth it. Now it seems to be his #1 obsession. I love his "Training" videos. He gets absolutely pumped in them. I really hope at some point during PAX if he challenges someone from Giant Bomb to a Rocket League match. It doesn't have to be filmed or anything, but if they did, that would be awesome.

Megasoum

Banned
So I was just watching Patriot Games on Netflix when suddenly...

EhmFp1b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom