• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

man I don't know why anybody ever lets the bad guy talk when they tie them up or whatever. Always gag them or knock them out or some shit

you never get anything good out of letting the bad guy talk until you're in, like, a prison or some shit

man I don't know why anybody ever lets the bad guy talk when they tie them up or whatever. Always gag them or knock them out or some shit

you never get anything good out of letting the bad guy talk until you're in, like, a prison or some shit

If you gag him how would you ever know that he needs some wriggle room?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

hqdefault.jpg

frostyxc

It smells like I died, but I didn't. That dance floor will never be the same.

Hey experts, should it take me three hours to do the first mission in Metal Gear Solid V? I'm sneaking around without any tranq rounds or a silencer, yet I end up having to Rambo everything, anyway. I need friends, or something.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Finished the Until Dawn Ep. 3

Boy Alex really fucked up that ending. And it's not like the game wasn't very directly going LOOK AT THE PEOPLE LEAVING THE HOUSE. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY NOTICE THIS. Mike's the only character in that whole game who really did anything. Sam is also the worst character for how mind numbingly boring she is which surprises me that people like her. If she wasn't there, the game would still go the same way with anyone else. She feels so out of place like a, 'Well she's actually famous so we can't make her character interestingly shitty.' Even her death scene is fucking lame.

Fuck Sam.

Megasoum

Banned
lmao... I'm watching the F1 Race from this morning and...
the stupid fan that went on the track halfway through the race kinda looked like Dave Lang when viewed from behind for a little while haha... I was hopeful for a second lol.

justjim89

You know what's a great game to wash the taste of Metal Gear out of your mouth? The Witcher 3.

I'm on the final bit of it, I think. Been meaning to beat it for a while.

f0rk

You know what's a great game to wash the taste of Metal Gear out of your mouth? The Witcher 3.

I'm on the final bit of it, I think. Been meaning to beat it for a while.

So The Witcher 3 is so good you haven't finished it yet, but Metal Gear is so bad you just had to complete it to get that bad taste?

Myggen

How was Podfest? Is it worth my $25

It was great. If it's worth $20 (5 bucks off with the offer code BOMB) is up to you I guess. It'll be up in audio form on the site in about a month.

Look at the list of shows to see if there's anything else that interests you.

I never watched MASK, Transformers, Bravestarr, or any of these things.

I liked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, James Bond Jr and Biker Mice from Mars

robotrock

Banned
It was great. If it's worth $20 (5 bucks off with the offer code BOMB) is up to you I guess. It'll be up in audio form on the site in about a month.

Look at the list of shows to see if there's anything else that interests you.

Site is down, but sounds solid. I forgot that the McElroys did something there too, so I'll check it out.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Finished the Until Dawn Ep. 3

Boy Alex really fucked up that ending. And it's not like the game wasn't very directly going LOOK AT THE PEOPLE LEAVING THE HOUSE. YOU SHOULD PROBABLY NOTICE THIS. Mike's the only character in that whole game who really did anything. Sam is also the worst character for how mind numbingly boring she is which surprises me that people like her. If she wasn't there, the game would still go the same way with anyone else. She feels so out of place like a, 'Well she's actually famous so we can't make her character interestingly shitty.' Even her death scene is fucking lame.

Fuck Sam.

Cosigned. Sam is a total Mary Sue.
Nothing interesting about her whatsoever and she doesn't seem to actually have a relationship with any of the other characters in the game. Totally feels like they inserted her into it well after most of the story was already written and the game made, with Mike being the obvious protagonist for most of it. Wouldn't surprise me if that's how it went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom