• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems weird that there appeared to be more crossover between gamespot and giant bomb earlier in the year than now. or maybe i'm just perceiving something that isn't true

KingKong

Dan really needs to let Drew play his own way and stop telling him about stuff he won't see until 20 hours later like weapon customization

especially when he's telling him how to do tutorials when the game is doing tutorials

Man I swear I tried shooting comms equipment before and it didn't work so I've always just used grenades on them. Seeing Drew just blow it up immediately was kind of frustrating.

Man I swear I tried shooting comms equipment before and it didn't work so I've always just used grenades on them. Seeing Drew just blow it up immediately was kind of frustrating.
Same here. I always used a c4 or grenade. I think it's because it takes so much ammo to destroy the communication dishes so I assumed it was the same with the comms equipment too.

The plus of using the c4 is that I could get away from the area, set off the c4, and now all the guards are heading toward the explosion while I do what I please elsewhere.

def sim

He isn't listening to 8-4 play though...

That's right, he isn't.
comeon37sb9.png

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
This Halo Unfinished didn't do anything for me. Graphically it looked good, but that's it. Nothing about that looked interesting in any way...

This Halo Unfinished didn't do anything for me. Graphically it looked good, but that's it. Nothing about that looked interesting in any way...

It's Halo. I think it looks fantastic but I really enjoy Halo. The gun sounds in that QL are sooooo gooooood.

Xater

I had exactly the same feeling.

"Well it's pretty I guess, but that seems to be about it."

FPS games these days are really not doing much for me. I liked Destiny as an MP game and Wolfenstein as a SP game. When it comes to FPS campaigns everything just feels too formulaic with no risks being taken.

Shooters have always been my favorite genre but I'm so burnt out on them, especially on PC. You'd think this was the land of milk and honey for shooters but nah. I hate Counter-Strike, Battlefield 4's server browser is maddening, and Call of Duty's PC ports always have awful, awful input lag. I'm hoping Battlefront will be decent.

Xater

Shooters have always been my favorite genre but I'm so burnt out on them, especially on PC. You'd think this was the land of milk and honey for shooters but nah. I hate Counter-Strike, Battlefield 4's server browser is maddening, and Call of Duty's PC ports always have awful, awful input lag. I'm hoping Battlefront will be decent.

If you can't deal with the BF4 server browser you will probably not be happy with Battlefront. Wasn't the news that it won't have a server browser at all?

vinnyvania tomorrow, aw yess

And Dropsy QL! Which I hope will be handled by the East team.

If you can't deal with the BF4 server browser you will probably not be happy with Battlefront. Wasn't the news that it won't have a server browser at all?

And Dropsy QL! Which I hope will be handled by the East team.

call me crazy but I prefer not having a server browser. Just dump me into matchmaking. I don't want to have to seek through 10,000 HIGH TICKETS INSTANT RESPAWN NO SHOTGUNS ALLOWED servers just to find one with normal settings with a good population.

Xater

call me crazy but I prefer not having a server browser. Just dump me into matchmaking. I don't want to have to seek through 10,000 HIGH TICKETS INSTANT RESPAWN NO SHOTGUNS ALLOWED servers just to find one with normal settings with a good population.

I'm not calling you crazy. I like matchmaking as well. Having the option there is just never a bad thing. I just thought you might be one of those guys who can#t deal with a game if it doesn't have a server browser.

Heimbeck

Banned
In stills Halo 5 just looks like slightly nicer Halo 4 but the 60fps sure is worth not going nuts on the graphics.

It seems to have the same art style, you can tell the games are related just from the visuals.

I think it looks like a lot of fun, almost pushing me over the edge on an Xbox purchase.

So the Happy Birthday song is now officially part of the public domain? I wonder if all those chain restaurants will adopt it or will they stick with whatever ridiculous jingle they came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom