• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmack has so much to say always and it's always interesting. I don't think I've ever heard a more genuinely enthusiastic person speak about tech and software engineering in particular.

the only bad part about throwing up is the 5 minutes directly prior to you throwing up where you're like "uuuughhhh am i gonna throw up?"

i imagine the shame of shitting yourself makes it a far worse experience than throwing up

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I literally can't remember the last time I threw up. I lost about 8 hours and woke up (safely at home, thankfully) miles away from where I had been, with dried puke on my new jeans.

daydream

Banned
haven't thrown up in forever, probably nearing ten years now. only had one real hangover, too, which basically manifested as really awful headache

dem genes

anyway, good talk

haven't thrown up in forever, probably nearing ten years now. only had one real hangover, too, which basically manifested as really awful headache

dem genes

anyway, good talk

I haven't thrown up (or gotten truly sick) since 2001 (knock on wood). I've had times where I've had colds, infections, and some bad headaches that have made me feel nauseous, but thankfully not much more.

Zebetite

Banned
i've drank my way to vomit town somewhat recently but the nice thing about that is that you're too out of it to really realize how shitty it is

i haven't thrown up in non-substance-abuse situations since i was like, a teenager. a young teenager at that!

SomberOwl

I wonder if GB will play any of the Rainbow Six beta.

Also am I the only one looking forward to the new Assassins Creed? I played both games last year and enjoyed them a lot. Jeff was talking about how he's not sure what he wants out of another AC game. But the London location and new time seem really cool. There's a lot to work with for new stuff.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
were they raws or some wranglers or somethin

nothing that great at all. I think they cost me around €70 which was not a good price for what they were. I was clearly making lots of bad decisions around that time.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
See, I don't mind getting a little buzzed, but I never get the people who want to become blindingly drunk. It's zero fun.

Ironically, figuring out the strategy of using the goombas to kill the dry bones is actually screwing him over in that he has no reason to jump in the yellow block section.

Brashnir

the only bad part about throwing up is the 5 minutes directly prior to you throwing up where you're like "uuuughhhh am i gonna throw up?"

i imagine the shame of shitting yourself makes it a far worse experience than throwing up

No way, the 5 minutes afterwards where you have to taste the bile is the worst part. No matter what you do to mask it, it doesn't go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom