• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see pop reaching the frozen tundra of Canada. I'm apparently right on the pop/soda line but I have never heard the word pop used in conversation referring to soda.

I hear more people use 'pop' or 'soft drink' more at least here in Toronto. Our 3 largest cities border the 'pop' regions so I imagine it's the same in Vancouver and Montreal.

steak and eggs sounds great in theory, but i dont think anyone's ever served a good steak for breakfast.

like, for me it's always been leftover london broil that i heat up in a frying pan and its just...not good

TraBuch

Banned
steak and eggs sounds great in theory, but i dont think anyone's ever served a good steak for breakfast.

like, for me it's always been leftover london broil that i heat up in a frying pan and its just...not good
I'll occasionally cook two ribeyes for dinner and heat up the second one in the microwave for breakfast. Tastes just fine to me.

I don't actually have any bakeries or breakfast places in my town. I'd have to go half an hour out of town until those places start popping up.

Man now I want some good diner breakfast food.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Actually though fuck McDonald's breakfast because they don't open till 8am where I am and the one I pass by I have to leave the location by 7.40.

Megasoum

Banned
Dammit... That NHL Quicklook REALLY makes me want to play that game... I hate that I am weak enough that I will probably end up paying the 80$ for the game ugh...

I have friends in every big game companies in Montreal except EA... I need to make more friends lol

AcridMeat

Banned
That's awesome. It was the most enjoyable GB content I've consumed in a while. Most are great, but that whole stream was just fantastic.
Just finishing pt 2 of Patrick's run, and I've really enjoyed the GB stream and his two run throughs of it. I'd love to see another iteration of this feature. Jeff was really good at picking out ideas from the chat.
I don't actually have any bakeries or breakfast places in my town. I'd have to go half an hour out of town until those places start popping up.

Man now I want some good diner breakfast food.
This is me every day of my god damn life. There's no diners here to go to without driving 25-30 minutes and pay a bridge toll.
I have friends in every big game companies in Montreal except EA... I need to make more friends lol
You really need to and hook a brother up. However, after watching that quick look, I think I would suck even worse than NHL 10 or whatever the last one I owned was.

fleck0

I really enjoyed the hours I spent watching Patrick beat The Giant Bomb Level™. He should do more Giant Bomb content, maybe a future hire??

You know what's good? Cereal, son! Raisin Bran Crunch for that ass! Takes like five minutes total to prepare and eat, everyone's got time for that.

AcridMeat

Banned
My favorite breakfast is two hard boiled eggs and a banana
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seriously though, it's the best

Jintor

maccas breakfast:

sausage egg mcmuffin + 2 hashbrowns + orange juice + maybe apple pie

's decent and i crave it once in a while

Honey bunches of oats motherfuckers. That's next level cereal right there that doesn't make you feel disgusting.

But on the days you hate yourself, Crave is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom