• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap. That shirt is awesome. I hate that it was only available for PAX.... I mean, I totally understand, but man, I would LOVE to get one. I don't really care for any of the designs on the site store, but I would totally wear THAT one.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Crap. That shirt is awesome. I hate that it was only available for PAX.... I mean, I totally understand, but man, I would LOVE to get one. I don't really care for any of the designs on the site store, but I would totally wear THAT one.
Let CBS know. Fuck CBS. Eat a bag of dicks CBS. Fuck you Moon Vest.

Lelcar

UPF was great this week. More Game & Wario!

I'm subscribed to Atlus on Youtube and boy are they just pumping out 3DS JPRGs. Good for them!

"This particular Sonohana title, A Kiss for the Petals - Remembering How We Met, is strictly an all-ages game"

WARNING: NOT WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Hey man, it's a pure love.

If you want some unpure love though, there are like a GAZILLION sakura series games on steam.

convo

Despite Austins elegant word use in his review, i think the quick look overstates the commitment to make Austins first try at the game into what a lot of other people enjoyed about the game. I like his commitment to not spoil, a real struggle for the people who love this game.
Don't be obnoxious and be pleasant when you want to be the fans that evangelize the game, is how the developer wanted the word of mouth to be spread.

I'm not saying this lightly, but Ultimate Chicken Horse could be the new Mount Your Friends.

It's really not even close to how good Mount Your Friends is. Entirely different feel and pacing. If the game randomly tossed in elements then it might be just as entertaining, but UCH has too much down time with people deciding where to put things and then the slow crawl to the end flag if too much is put in the way.

Lelcar

Giant Bomb Super Mario Maker Ranking Stats!

- Dan Ryckert is currently #30 in the worldwide weekly star rankings, and #66 of all time.

- Jeff's ranking is #58 worldwide overall.

- The Giant Bomb Level is currently #49 in the weekly rankings.

Also, the Game Grumps appear high in the rankings a lot, and whoever Proton Jon is.

Giant Bomb Super Mario Maker Ranking Stats!

- Dan Ryckert is currently #30 in the worldwide weekly star rankings, and #66 of all time.

- Jeff's ranking is #58 worldwide overall.

- The Giant Bomb Level is currently #49 in the weekly rankings.

Also, the Game Grumps appear high in the rankings a lot, and whoever Proton Jon is.

Proton Jon is a guy from SA who I remember doing videos for the Kaizo Mario ROMhacks a lot. I think he spun out into a general LP/Twitch/Youtube person off of that. Kind of obvious that he'd warm to Mario Maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom