• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm going to be real sad when some day I can't get to Jeff's mixlr page just by googling "mixlr"

7XxcwW3.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think I've seen enough of this THPS 5 now. I think it's time to bury it in my PS4 library and hopefully forget I ever purchased it.

DamnBoxes

After that excellent episode of The Point with Danny and Tony Hawk I was really pulling for this new game to be at least 'OK', but man...

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
After that excellent episode of The Point with Danny and Tony Hawk I was really pulling for this new game to be at least 'OK', but man...
Yeah, the sad part about all of this is that Tony Hawk seems to really care about these games and atleast some people at Robomodo (according to Jeff) do, too.

Gonna have to skip the Destiny stream since I'm still way too far away to do any kind of raiding and would rather go in without knowing it.

Though I don't even know if I'll ever even see a raid since I barely know anyone that actually plays the game.

demidar

Gonna have to skip the Destiny stream since I'm still way too far away to do any kind of raiding and would rather go in without knowing it.

Though I don't even know if I'll ever even see a raid since I barely know anyone that actually plays the game.

Just go back to FF14.

I cannot wait for the THPS5 stream tonight when Jeff starting shouting "SIXTY DOLLARS" in ever increasing angry tones as Tony Hawk glitches through all before him.

Sixty Dollars
SIXTY DOLLARS
SIX-TEE-DOL-ARS

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There is something incredibly upsetting about a franchise that helped define a lot of my childhood and gaming tastes ending this way. It's like when the mall you used to hang out at as a kid becomes a slum for drifters and doesn't even have a cinnabon anymore

demidar

Yep, looks like Tony Hawk's is completely borked.

And it was all intentional to try and sell copies through funny glitch videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom