• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
mlV0xX.gif

I'm getting a nervous tick just wondering what Danny would classify as total garbage

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People still hasn't been closed. It's the only thread (other than this) that is not locked.

my favorite part about the GB thread is that it's basically just a little bubble inside gaf

we talk about whatever, usually spurred by whatever GB is talking about

and it's generally the same people so it's easier to talk about stuff and feel like you have input on the conversation

my favorite part about the GB thread is that it's basically just a little bubble inside gaf

and it's generally the same people so it's easier to talk about stuff and feel like you have input on the conversation

Yup. I actually often forget Giant Bomb has official forums. I feel like, at times, these threads are more prominent and more meaningful.

Megasoum

Banned

For me GB-GAF is the GB community.

So how about that Giant Bomb thread? Lnkn and Freedom make some very good points here and there....but secretly I think they smell like pizza. Don't tell anyone.

Skate 3 had crazy bugs but they were fun, these Tony Hawk 5 bugs are mostly just sad. The best one is the one stump sock just posted but most of them revolve around the game lacking basic collision instead of crazy physics fun.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
no kidding, and charge 1/6th the price

My first reaction when I saw the pictures was relief that it looked so awful, because a downloadable budget title Tony Hawk could conceivably be what I want out of the series (two minutes of skateboarding, high score and some other goals, two minute timer, all done in two minutes, or at the most 120 seconds) but that dream was shattered quick for a whole bunch of reasons. Didn't stop every single thread with screenshots from having multiple people ask how much it was going to cost.

It's absolutely amazing that Activison is just lowering their heads, closing their eyes, and charging forward with a $60 retail release for this garbage.

I'm getting taco bell tonight to enjoy with my TH5 QL.

Also fucking get that bundle. Skullgirls with all DLC at that price is a steal.

When you win the Gold PS4 make sure Tony Hawk 5 is the first game you buy.

It sounds like all the winners are at 3-4 am EST, which is way too fucking early for me to be bothered with.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

I had a friend with a combo player like that as his first DVD player (like, contemporary with the original Playstation). He rented every DVD he could find.

I also had a friend with a suspiciously large collection of blank VHS tapes. I decline to comment on whether this was the same friend. Hypothetically it would have taken a lot of pirated movies to offset the ridiculous cost of that combo player in 1996 though.

found the hidden hard drive with a digitally distributed file

Found the Cloud 1/5

Does the MGS V spoiler cast do a good job of spoiling everything? Like can I just listen to that and get all the information I need?

I'm enjoying the game, but I don't care for the story at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom