• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
oh boy

more destiny content

Better than wasting time on a live show about a shitty mobile up-port skateboarding game that everybody knew was going to be a piece of shit from the get go.

oAUJybg.jpg

We need to try and get Jeff to try the game without the patch, I know it is a hassle, and they likely will have the 7GB patch pre downloaded, but maybe have a second console set up without network access?

BearPawB

Banned
I've played about an hour of thps5
I wouldn't call it broken.
I would call it boring, janky, and uninspired.

The levels are bland and lack any personality.

The game just doesn't feel fun to play.

The way the objectives work leads to lots of load screens/menus.

I paid $3 at a redbox. I won't be paying $6.

jaina

I want to reduce my Phantom Pain timers to 18 min or even 0. Is there a specific mod for that or something for Cheat Engine? I'm too afraid to google or even ask in the OT.

I want to reduce my Phantom Pain timers to 18 min or even 0. Is there a specific mod for that or something for Cheat Engine? I'm too afraid to google or even ask in the OT.

yep! there should be a table on the cheatengine forums that works with the current version, there's options for 0 dev time and 0 base building time. doesn't work for FOB

it gets absurdly dumb near the end of the game, I can't imagine how long I would have had to let the game idle to research everything in the game

Is it ok to link those?

I'd be surprised if the answer was no, but I'd still recommend going direct to the source to find the newest versions

For which part of development?

If you want to worry just about mother base stuff, there's a specific mod to use that makes it so you don't need to worry about CE, but there's also a CE table by user Pox911 on the CE forums that I've found useful if you're talking about actual development.

Is it ok to link those?

jaina

yep! there should be a table on the cheatengine forums that works with the current version, there's options for 0 dev time and 0 base building time. doesn't work for FOB
Sounds perfect, will try.

If you want to worry just about mother base stuff, there's a specific mod set to use, but there's also a CE table that I've found useful if you're talking about actual development.

Is it ok to link those?

Basically for everything in the "development" and "base facilities" menu. I just don't want to leave my game open for hours until the stuff is done. Feel free to link me.

LiK

If you want to worry just about mother base stuff, there's a specific mod to use that makes it so you don't need to worry about CE, but there's also a CE table that I've found useful if you're talking about actual development.

Is it ok to link those?

just PM him

But but you have to wait 7 hours to get the full experience of the game.

when it decides you need to wait two hours to build a damned rifle that you don't even want just to spend two hours to build one you do want is just about the time when you feel super smart for choosing the PC version and giving bad game design the finger.

Megasoum

Banned
About Danny... I love the dude, he's great in all the GB content and on The Point but I always find is infinite love of everything Tony Hawk or Fallout related a bit weird.

Nothing wrong with loving a franchise but I hope he won't be reviewing Fallout for GS. Not that he really does reviews but anyway.

Haunted

Better than wasting time on a live show about a shitty mobile up-port skateboarding game that everybody knew was going to be a piece of shit from the get go.

oAUJybg.jpg
debatable

a shit game has the potential to be funny

a mediocre game will always just be mediocre

A thing I noticed: So, just for fun, a while ago, I created a subscription thread of every Giant Bomb thread. I noticed that 2015 has the most threads that were started and ended in the same year (if this thread ends before 2016). Including this year there are five threads. There were four threads that were created and ended in 2014, there were two in 2013, and there was just one in 2012. The other threads started in one year and ended in another. In fact, the first thread lasted from 2010-2012. That's crazy to think about, especially how quickly we go through threads now.

Tomorrow is when it went up last week (or Thursday depending on your timezone)

Huh? I could've sworn It uploaded for me last Wednesday (midnight eastern time, essentially Tuesday night).

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/metal-gear-scanlon/

I hope they're still sticking to a schedule.

strafer

A thing I noticed: So, just for fun, a while ago, I created a subscription thread of every Giant Bomb thread. I noticed that 2015 has the most threads that were started and ended in the same year (if this thread ends before 2016). Including this year there are five threads. There were four threads that were created and ended in 2014, there were two in 2013, and there was just one in 2012. The other threads started in one year and ended in another. In fact, the first thread lasted from 2010-2012. That's crazy to think about, especially how quickly we go through threads now.

GB wasnt as popular back then :p

LiK

Huh? It uploaded for me last Wednesday (midnight eastern time, essentially Tuesday night).

we used to split them up with Quick Look threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom