• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the MGS V spoiler cast do a good job of spoiling everything? Like can I just listen to that and get all the information I need?

I'm enjoying the game, but I don't care for the story at this point.

Not really, it's more of an excuse for them to talk about different parts of the story in the context of playing the game. If you want a story analysis go to the wiki.

We've got Austin in the chat.

daydream

Banned
when you finish a paper right on time to watch the thps5 ql

nkXzrV8.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Activision is charging $60 for Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and $39.99 for the game on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. NeoGAF is posting a collection of funny / sad GIFS and they cost nothing. And keep your eyes on Polygon, who will be covering this mess over the next few days.

For more from our sponsors, click the following advertisement: http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/29/9418747/tony-hawk-pro-skate-5-glitches

Not really, it's more of an excuse for them to talk about different parts of the story in the context of playing the game. If you want a story analysis go to the wiki.

Do they spend a lot of time discussing gameplay and strategies and stuff? I'm hoping it's mostly just them talking about the plot.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm realizing, as this sort of rage depression sets in, that I was far more okay with the existence of another terrible Tony Hawk game before I saw this much of it in motion. The idea of a bad Tony Hawk 5 is fine, it's the only idea that makes any sense. But the reality of it is so much worse.

well it looks like it could actually be fun with some physics changes and some camera changes... looks like it could use another half a year or so of development

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It does that loading in and out of missions things even in 'single player mode' by the way

like I'm tired of the 'Activision rushed it' excuse for robomodo. Robomodo don't know why these games worked. They have made so many baffling decisions that have NOTHING to do with a publisher. They do not need the 'big bad publisher' excuse

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm actually just surprised that people still have strong emotions about Tony hawk.

I got a Dreamcast recently and picked up the first two Tony Hawk games. Having played them recently, this seems intentionally bad. Robomodo is seriously, truly, FUCKING TERRIBLE.

"A fundamental misunderstanding of" everything that made Tony Hawk games great.

For what it's worth, I'm also a bit surprised about how strongly I feel here. I was laughing about this dumb game up until earlier this afternoon.

StoveOven

Banned
I don't have any type of connection to the franchise, but just the shear disappointment from Dan and Jeff as well as people in this thread is making me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom