• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My internet died for a minute there, I come back to seeing framerate issues and arbitrary "No no don't go over here" stage resets. Boy howdy.

Jeff sounds legit mad.

DamnBoxes

I know it's been mentioned ad nauseam but god-damn I want another Skate game so badly.

this is not the music I want in my Tony Hawk game. :(

Perhaps a lot of bands on their original list asked to see how the game plays first?

AcridMeat

Banned
How many more chances are Robomodo going to get before it's shut? This looks disappointing as a $15 game. At $60 this is downright robbery.

if you look real closely you can tell the exact moment they decided the art looked like shit and they plastered a flat-shading filter over most of the assets

AcridMeat

Banned
How was the most recent SSX game? I didn't pick it up but it looked alright.
I remember it looked really damn cool, the QL sold me on it. Then I proceeded to never buy it. Might be fun to revisit.

I grew up with THPS 1-4, so I've been checked out of the series for a long time now. Pretty disappointing to see that this is (probably) where the series will end.

Dineren

Banned
Is THPS HD worth $10 on PC? If nothing else, all this talk about this game has really made me want to play a Tony Hawk game. I think the last one I played was on the DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom