• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jeff mentioned that it ends this or next year.

This might be the end for Robomodo then. Why would Activision continue to pay them if they don't even have the Tony Hawk license? Who else is going to enlist them for a skateboarding game with their track record? What else would they even make at this point?

Zaph

I think Jeff mentioned that it ends this or next year.

Yup, this year

NSRA31j.png

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This might be the end for Robomodo then. Why would Activision continue to pay them if they don't even have the Tony Hawk license? Who else is going to enlist them for a skateboarding game with their track record? What else would they even make at this point?

Pachinko machines.

Myggen

lord knows destiny, skylanders and call of duty don't bring in any dough

Yeah, that's the thing with Activision: They publish a lot fewer big games than you think, but the AAA stuff they have is fucking HUGE. Also, Blizzard will always bring in a lot of money.

edit: Dan's THPS5 journey captured:

HPkS4M6.png

said this on twitter but Tony Hawk and ex-Neversoft guys are totally going to try a Kickstarter before next year's out

it makes too much sense at this point, providing they haven't had their souls all crushed by working for post-THPS Activision

said this on twitter but Tony Hawk and ex-Neversoft guys are totally going to try a Kickstarter before next year's out

it makes too much sense at this point, providing they haven't had their souls all crushed by working for post-THPS Activision

It's a Cities: Skyline situation waiting to happen.

He is also a Scientologist. He named his kid Pilot Inspektor.

this is also the first thing that comes to mind when I think of him now... I'm sorry, I just have so hard of a time looking at someone with any respect if they can allow themselves to get brainwashed into that cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom