• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

i just realised we're probably not gonna get a Dancing All Night QL are we :T

Since Jeff is still not really happy with the Vita capture gear setup, right?

So... in MGSV
episode 46
was available before
episode 45
??????????

I think I had this at least twice in the game. I was just doing side missions and randomly stumbled on the Quiet mission when I was still around something like chapter 5 in the game. Maybe not that big of a gap, but there were definitely some it had skipped.

Jothel

I think I had this at least twice in the game. I was just doing side missions and randomly stumbled on the Quiet mission when I was still around something like chapter 5 in the game. Maybe not that big of a gap, but there were definitely some it had skipped.

weird! I can't believe
episode 46 is basically the exact same apart from the reveal with the mirror, they could have sped up or edited out the crawling sections...

God dammit, I don't want to try Destiny again! Stop talking about it on the bombcast and making me maybe wanting to give it a try!

Oddly a lot of this talk has actually made me want to go back and give Diablo a try since I hadn't really played it since the base game. I played the shit out of it when it first came out and then never looked at it again.

daydream

Banned
just noticed the dancing all night quick look on the schedule...YES

the best thing about p4dan is that it makes best girl even better

1344386365617743249.gif

Jintor

jazz naoto is fuckin' sick

i know there's a seperate topic for this but I can't believe this tony hawk game came out and they slapped a 5 on it. holy shit what a disappointing mess.

it's not even broken enough to be hilarious.

Myggen

God dammit, I don't want to try Destiny again! Stop talking about it on the bombcast and making me maybe wanting to give it a try!

Oddly a lot of this talk has actually made me want to go back and give Diablo a try since I hadn't really played it since the base game. I played the shit out of it when it first came out and then never looked at it again.

Diablo 3 is such a better game now than it was at launch. If you like those kind of games I really recommend picking it up again. Warning: It might consume your life, but that's a risk worth taking.

Diablo 3 is such a better game now than it was at launch. If you like those kind of games I really recommend picking it up again. Warning: It might consume your life, but that's a risk worth taking.

My main interest is seeing that Adventure mode or whatever the repeatable content is. That was the biggest issue with the base game that I had. The story was already boring that the idea of repeating it more than twice was just booooring as fuck. Sure it got harder, but the shit was the god damned same.

My problem is I have Witcher and DS2 on my backlog but my interests work so sporadically that if I don't play Diablo now, I probably will never go back to it.

LiK

much better game after update.

Jintor

i've been getting king crazies on my JPN version and I'm probably going to buy the EU version and play it all over again even because i'm a fucking crazy person.

it's kind of funny because Jeff and any other P4ER vets who look at it (Drew?) won't recognise like half the setlist because they're all from the spinoffs which I don't think any of them put an appreciable amount of time into.

much better game after update.

I've been playing it again lately and it's so goddamn good now. THAT'S how you do an expansion. I mean, act 5 isn't really that exciting, but all the stuff that they added along with it is just massive.

Plus since the loot drop change, loot is actually exciting again. I got a random drop off a non-boss named character that was 3x more powerful than my next strongest weapon.

Diablo 3 in 2015 is a hell of a game.

LiK

I've been playing it again lately and it's so goddamn good now. THAT'S how you do an expansion. I mean, act 5 isn't really that exciting, but all the stuff that they added along with it is just massive.

Plus since the loot drop change, loot is actually exciting again. I got a random drop off a non-boss named character that was 3x more powerful than my next strongest weapon.

Diablo 3 in 2015 is a hell of a game.

I mean Destiny but yes, Diablo 3 became super good after they took out the auction house BS.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's not too bad as I've put 50 hours into my Japanese copy so the only things that I'm missing out on are the story and buying DLC.

See, I'm normally fine importing japanese rhythm games, but I decided to wait it out due to the story mode. Even though I should learn by now that every story addition after vanilla P4 are variations of average garbage to pure garbage.

Jintor

i actually find rhythm games very irritating on below hard difficulties, because they're way too goddamn slow.

I can usually pass them pretty easy though.

you and me both mate
It's probably my number 2 for a top 10 GOTY list. I'm still impressed at how well the game turned out and that it's managed to hold my interest for this long.

Idk if it's because I haven't played a lot of rythm games, but P4DAN is killing me on Normal.
I'd advise bumping the note speed up and getting the item that further increases the note speed , I actually find myself playing better when the game is faster.

Renpatsu

i actually find rhythm games very irritating on below hard difficulties, because they're way too goddamn slow.
I'm the same. Usually watching early previews and quick looks of rhythm games is excruciating because you just know that for the most part playing on easy isn't as representative of the game.

Oxirane

Are you mailbagging this?

This one's held together by cardboard and tape, and would probably fall to bits. If I have some spare time I might make a more rigid enclosure for it.

I'm just doing it to learn some 3D modelling and Arduino stuff. Maybe it would be better to polish the design and send it to Tested to put together.

Can anyone here make a good model of DMX Goomba that can be 3D printed.

Jintor

It's probably my number 2 for a top 10 GOTY list. I'm still impressed at how well the game turned out and that it's managed to hold my interest for this long.

Yeah all those people talking excitedly about it has got me going back for King Crazies on All Night.

I really hope the QL has at least unlocked hard, but I kinda doubt it :<

LiK

I suck at rhythm games now. I can't even do well in DJ Max games on Easy. i'll try P4 DAN anyway because I love the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom