• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Destiny: The Taken King belongs on that top 10 list. Maybe not in the top 5, but it deserves to be there. I guess its position will depend on how high the duders are willing to put an expansion on their list.
New games should and will get priority.

I'm sure it'll be on Brad's personal list.

erawsd

Im looking forward to this Destiny stream, its not often we get to see them take on something both challenging and cooperately. I missed the first Destiny raid they did but one of my favorite TNTs was the Gears of War 3 when they did the horde mode.

Sorry to break it to you guys, but the Vita does not have very many good games and most of the best ones are inferior ports from other platforms and/or came out long before the Vita release. At least the WiiU has some compelling exclusives.

I mean, you orginally made it sound like you were just talking about how many titles it has releasing or released. I'd also personally say the Vita has more interesting exclusives.

Yo real talk.

Persona 3 ost >>>> persona 4 ost.

If you're talking vanilla P4 and vanilla P3 then I might lean towards P4 but it's really close, but if you include the re-releases then P3 is without a doubt better.

FluxWaveZ

Yo real talk.

Almost everything Persona 3 >>>> Persona 4

Yes. But Persona 2 OST is better than P3's and P4's, tbh.

Also prematurely saying that P5's is better than P4's.

What am I thinking, Vita has that hot new release Super Meat Boy coming out next week.

The weirdest thing isn't those who defend the Vita by claiming it has good exclusives, it's the people who relentlessly rag on it as if the handheld personally insulted their mothers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A Spike Lee story mode had me more hopeful for something a little more biting with the story.

Just give me the Ricky scene from Boyz N The Hood as a QTE.

Nah man, playing p4dan makes me wish it has the persona 3 soundtrack so much.

P3:DAN has to happen.

Yes. But Persona 2 OST is better than P3's and P4's, tbh.

Also prematurely saying that P5's is better than P4's.

I remember enjoying Innocent Sin's soundtrack as well as the little that I heard of Eternal Punishment's soundtrack while I was playing those games, but none of it really stuck with me.

I'm also willing to bet that P5's soundtrack will be better than P4's, the little that we've heard so far has been fantastic.

The weirdest thing isn't those who defend the Vita by claiming it has good exclusives, it's the people who relentlessly rag on it as if the handheld personally insulted their mothers.

yeah I don't get it. if you like japanese games it's a goldmine and the frickin vita tv is on sale for like $40 every other week

there are more vita games that i've bought and really enjoyed than on other systems i've owned like the saturn, the dreamcast, the wii, OG xbox, and maybe even gamecube? i love all those systems, and yet the vita has been a better investment probably?

I don't trust Activision with licensed games pre-release anymore after dev stories came out from some of their Marvel games. Also Legend of Korra which wasn't bad, but pretty rough.

Megasoum

Banned
So I finally played more of MGS5...
I just brought Quiet to Mother Base.... I have to admit... That cutscene with the jet was pretty sweet.

I love the game but I think I actually prefer Far Cry for infiltrating bases/outposts in the middle of a giant open world map...

I don't trust Activision with licensed games pre-release anymore after dev stories came out from some of their Marvel games. Also Legend of Korra which wasn't bad, but pretty rough.

Everything I've seen of Devastation looks good and it's also really hitting that G1 Nostalgia, I'm hopeful that it turns out well but my expectations remain low.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Looks like some Youtubers have a build of Transformers Devastation which is nice to see after Tony Hawk was just dumped out.

According to the bombcast Tony hawk was sent to youtubers to hype it up.

I find it really hard to trust youtubers which are even less regulated than the videogames press.

I liked the hype segment on the Bombcast. Dan yelling HYPE!! was funny. Someone should upload that bit on youtube.

Also read some spoilers on NBA2k16 story from the comments.
So at the end of your rookie year everyone gets together to pressure you into cutting Vic off because he's an asshole and a terrible influence on your brand. Its ok though because he ends up dying in a car crash running from someone. So at the end you and your sister go back to the projects where your parents still live because you're an awful son. As they leave the court, the fucking ghost of Vic shows up. You can tell hes a ghost because its the same character model they've used so far but he's wearing a white hoodie and sweatpants. He goes on to read a long ass letter for about 10 minutes about how much of a piece of shit he is and how he wanted to bang your mom. Finally, at the end, he sets the letter down, gets up and walks to the middle of the court...then disappears

You forgot about the part where you try to tell Vic to get his shit together and he blackmails you with a story about you accidentally killing a guy and him cleaning up the body. And it never being mentioned again
This sounds like the best thing ever.

You know that upgrade your ps4 hard drive with knives video Brad and Dan did a while ago? Well, I'm trying to do that now and...my hands are covered in blood. The hell is wrong with me? Still haven't gotten it out.

That doesn't mean anything. They got stuff before reviewers quite often. Pretty sure even Tony Hawk.

According to the bombcast Tony hawk was sent to youtubers to hype it up.

I find it really hard to trust youtubers which are even less regulated than the videogames press.

I'm not saying that it's a great sign but it inspires some confidence when they're willing to put it out a week early compared to Tony Hawk which was like 1 day early. Hopefully it also goes to reviewers early.

Also read some spoilers on NBA2k16 story from the comments.
This sounds like the best thing ever.

This sounds incredible.

You know that upgrade your ps4 hard drive with knives video Brad and Dan did a while ago? Well, I'm trying to do that now and...my hands are covered in blood. The hell is wrong with me? Still haven't gotten it out.

Just did it not even a week ago. Use a butterknife, it still works fine. You really gotta twist that knife when you stick it in there to get it out of there. Don't worry about breaking it, that thing is really tough.

Just did it not even a week ago. Use a butterknife, it still works fine. You really gotta twist that knife when you stick it in there to get it out of there. Don't worry about breaking it, that thing is really tough.

I just managed to get it out and yea, you're right, it's pretty tough. Should have used a butterknife. I think it's a slightly new edition of the model so it was harder to open. Now to get this into the ps4 and the old hard drive into this case without killing myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom