• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just managed to get it out and yea, you're right, it's pretty tough. Should have used a butterknife. I think it's a slightly new edition of the model so it was harder to open. Now to get this into the ps4 and the old hard drive into this case without killing myself.

That's the easy part. Just make sure you download the right firmware onto the flash drive you put in the ps4. It should be near the bottom of the Sony firmware page with about a 700 MB~ download with instructions on how to organize the folders and stuff. Brad didn't make that part clear in the video.

Pretty sure he just meant Ranking of Fighters, not the genre.

to watch.

if the matches are largely one-sided (which with Jason is a certainty)

That I can sympathize with, even if i disagree. Though i know like RoF more than most.

XtTcWDk.png

2786999-fifa16.jpg

STOKE

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Finishing up the NBA video after stopping during the cut scenes this morning. It's hard to believe, but GB Sports Club Vinny is even better in a room where two people have a basic understanding of the sports game they're playing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dancing All Night was the final thing to make me realize that I loved the Persona 4 cast and story, but I have BEEN ready to move on from them.

Ready to get check out a new posse of wacky teenagers.

Dancing All Night was the final thing to make me realize that I loved the Persona 4 cast and story, but I have BEEN ready to move on from them.

Ready to get check out a new posse of wacky teenagers.

I said goodbye to the cast after Persona Q; Dancing All Night seems like overstaying their welcome.

justjim89

What the shit? I've outta nowhere been IP blocked by the site saying "abnormal traffic" on my network is "malicious in nature." I'm using the same home network I've always used and nothing shady is going on with my end. Has this happened to anyone else? Like some kind of site bug?

What the shit? I've outta nowhere been IP blocked by the site saying "abnormal traffic" on my network is "malicious in nature." I'm using the same home network I've always used and nothing shady is going on with my end. Has this happened to anyone else? Like some kind of site bug?

Just popped up for me as well.

Yo real talk.

Persona 3 ost >>>> persona 4 ost.

They were daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn close in my voting earlier this year.

CONTROVERSIAL OPINION:
I liked the hype segment on the Bombcast. Dan yelling HYPE!! was funny. Someone should upload that bit on youtube.

Also read some spoilers on NBA2k16 story from the comments.
This sounds like the best thing ever.

I'm making a bad face. I'm shaking my head and making a bad face.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I said goodbye to the cast after Persona Q; Dancing All Night seems like overstaying their welcome.

Every time they come up with a game banking off the P4 cast they couldn't be further from a game I'm interested in.

1st person combat focused dungeon crawler? Nope
Fighting game? With shitty original character? Hell of nope.
Music game? Sure a fun idea for a game, but not something I'd be interested in the story aspects of

I only like the p4 cast in a fighting game because their shallow and gimmicky characteristics fit the fighting game genre perfectly.

And P2 is da best in every way though.

Catching up on the Bombcast, Jeff is sounding more and more into the new Destiny stuff. It will make it all the more hilarious when he turns heel and shuts it down during GOTY.

I really kind of dislike how Edgework does his posts. "We're detecting malicious traffic from these things so we're just going to block them" likely without users ever seeing it, because that stuff doesn't get announced on the front end of the site. We saw this happen with Beyondpod too, which seemed to be the totally incorrect way to go since he didn't seem to give the dev enough time, and said dev fixed the problem right away once he found out.

I guess it's easier for him, but damn if those posts don't rub me the wrong way for some reason.

justjim89

Damn it, my Chrome history has been reset since the last time I watched the P4 ER. Can't remember what episode I was on. Somewhere in the 50's?

I'm watching the NBA 2K16 QL, and I can't believe Alex is unfamiliar with rolling the ball inbounds to maintain clock. It has been a while since I followed basketball, but that occurs really often.

Lunar FC

I'm watching the NBA 2K16 QL, and I can't believe Alex is unfamiliar with rolling the ball inbounds to maintain clock. It has been a while since I followed basketball, but that occurs really often.

He also thinks players can still go from high school to the NBA. But that is a minor gripe.

Tubobutts

I know it won't happen but I would really like to watch Vinny play more Basketball against Alex. At least there will probably be an NBA Live quick look.

I thought he said they do a year of college than into the NBA.

He said very few players go straight from high school to the NBA but that many leave after a year of college. I guess technically 0 is very few, but I think he's still thinking of the days when guys didn't have to wait a year.

Jintor

Why do they have all those weird clapping and scratching sounds for every time you press a button when its not even on beat? It seems really distracting.... oh well, it was a fun quicklook and made me know I'll never need to actually buy it.

i see this complaint everywhere but trust me when i say the goddamn beatmaps in P4D are on-beat. They might not be on the beat you expect. They might be following multiple channels at once or whatever. But they're definitely on-beat. They're not random, and if they are random-sounding, it's because you've fucked up playing the beatmap!

sheesh

*except for Heaven, because Heaven is Jazz, and Jazz is off-beat, except off-beat is also on-beat because you need to know where the beats are to be off-beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom