• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

I don't like danswers at all, but hearing about Jason's back story sounds interesting.

Listen to the first 15 or so minutes then.

Anyways:

CNMfnf-VEAAO8Nu.png

Top left.

edit: Danny's story about nerding out about meeting Jeff for the first time at the first PAX he went to is pretty sweet.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Danswers is GB's best podcast.

No way. Beastcast all the way.

Danny and Dan repeat the same anecdotes too often and offer repeated advice too often (not that giving the same, right advice is bad) for it to be enjoyable. I'm also not sure I want to hear about their sex lives or family history except where it relates to video games. But at least it helps settle GB Best Dad competitions.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Danny and Dan repeat the same anecdotes too often and offer repeated advice too often (not that giving the same, right advice is bad) for it to be enjoyable. I'm also not sure I want to hear about their sex lives or family history except where it relates to video games. But at least it helps settle GB Best Dad competitions.

I don't want to hear GBeast talk about 'how New York/New Jersey used to be and how it is now' every week, but I make due.

Danswers is definitely dependent on its guest.

Hahaha Virgil is such a sad guy.

Virgil is like the Westboro Baptist Church, you're like "No way they're that fucking pathetic" and then boomboomboomboom evidence just never stops pouring in.

I don't want to hear GBeast talk about 'how New York/New Jersey used to be and how it is now' every week, but I make due.

Nyawkers, amirite?

It's in the water up there or something. Brad and Will don't go on some Appalachian deal when they meet.

Just did the Deja Vu mission in GZ, it took me uhhhhh 48 minutes. I think I still have quite some practicing to do if I ever plan to 100% that game. Really wish you could rebind keys in that game, or at least change the walk button into a toggle. holding ctrl with my pinky is kind of uncomfortable if I'm trying to do some serious sneakin'.

Danswers is the best thing on the site at the moment. At least listen to the one with Tamoor.
That's a good one. I had no idea who he was before but he was extremely impressive and also gave a lot of insight in to a culture I know very little about.

I also think the Samantha Kalman, Jeff Gerstmann (x2) and Vinny Caravella episodes are well worth your time.

The Vinny episode is incredible for someone trying to start a family. It motivated me in several different ways.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Danswers is the best thing on the site at the moment. At least listen to the one with Tamoor.

I do listen to the ones where I think the guests are interesting (tamoor being one of them) but there's only so much I can listen to the same relationship advice again and again.

The new one is pretty good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom