• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shit, guys, I guess there goes any mystery the Danswers schtick had left. Cool. Maybe it's silly to complain about content spoilers, but it has been less than a day and you unnecessarily post it in plain text.

Anyway, I watched that Beyond: Two Souls QL that I somehow missed so long ago. That game looks like garbage. "That photo, it feels strange. As if it were vibrating!" says the 8 year-old girl.

Jothel

Anyone else have trouble with the free DLC for the Witcher 3? I've downloaded it all but none of it is appearing - it's not that I need to go find it in game, it's literally not appearing in my game, there's no DLC option in the options either...

Anyone else have trouble with the free DLC for the Witcher 3? I've downloaded it all but none of it is appearing - it's not that I need to go find it in game, it's literally not appearing in my game, there's no DLC option in the options either...

Are you on Steam? If so, you have to highlight the game in your Library and hit all the check boxes in the DLC section.

Jothel

Are you on Steam? If so, you have to highlight the game in your Library and hit all the check boxes in the DLC section.

Sorry should have said I'm on PS4... I discovered that it was saying "waiting to install..." on all of the DLC and then that lead me to find out it's probably a territory problem - I'm on the UK store but on a Japanese PS4 with a Japanese copy of the game

Sorry should have said I'm on PS4... I discovered that it was saying "waiting to install..." on all of the DLC and then that lead me to find out it's probably a territory problem - I'm on the UK store but on a Japanese PS4 with a Japanese copy of the game

Ah, ok. Hope it works for you.

Luke_Wal

Crash Bash. They did do it on Demo Derby, though.

Can't wait for the "whole year" Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival 4 hour video (it's broken up into months, and I'm assuming you can pick multiple months at once) in the honor of the old Fortune Street video. Imagine Mario Party Party but without the mini-games; just cold hard economics. And adorable animal-people. OH MY GOSH THERE ARE 8 AMIIBO I WONDER IF IT'S EIGHT PLAYERS THEY COULD PLAY WHEN GBEAST COMES FOR GOTY STUFF

TraBuch

Banned
So MPP 5 is just gonna be four hours of people in the audience awkwardly yelling out unfunny jokes thinking they're clever, right?

Dan would be a great Dad. I envy the relationship he has with his father.

I love how Dan just goes in to troll mode almost every time he is around Jason. Total annoying little brother thing going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom