• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #16 | DO... DONK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The only thing that will get me to resubscribe to the WWE Network a man turning into a dragon and flying away.

It's kind of amazing how often WWE has gone for the Sports Entertainment moniker and yet LU is the first time actually see sports entertainment.

Anyone here picking up Rock Band 4 Tuesday? I haven't played a game in the genre since Guitar Hero 4 so I'm suddenly excited as it'll be new again.

And maybe in a month or so I'll actually buy a real guitar and start practicing :3 Is Rocksmith actually a good tool?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Anyone here picking up Rock Band 4 Tuesday? I haven't played a game in the genre since Guitar Hero 4 so I'm suddenly excited as it'll be new again.

And maybe in a month or so I'll actually buy a real guitar and start practicing :3 Is Rocksmith actually a good tool?

Having spent too much on headphones this year I can't justify the AUD$500 for the full kit this year.

It's also $250 for just the guitar and game. Are you fucking kidding me harmonix?

killroy87

korra syndrome.

sorry korra. you were a terrible avatar by comparison and you get a terrible game by comparison

Yup, Korra ruined it. Especially since this seems to be getting the "b-team" marketing, while Scalebound is positioned as Platinum's next huge game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When we talk about terrible Platinum games, let's not act like it was just the one.

Anarchy Reigns and Madworld are both terrible by the modern 'terrible' metrics of video games on the internet

Madworld's cool.

Dislike anarchy reigns and vanquish though.

I personally loved Korra but my fear was paying 5 times the price for a Korra sized experience.

Game's $50 in the states at least. Not sure about outside of it.

I guess i can see why people would be worried though since it is activision published

When we talk about terrible Platinum games, let's not act like it was just the one.

Anarchy Reigns and Madworld are both terrible by the modern 'terrible' metrics of video games on the internet

Anarchy Reigns was great fun with friends. Mad World yeah, pretty awful, but it had neat ideas and the Baron.

Need to try Vanquish one day.

by comparison

Ibl2yME.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You have to remember when MadWorld came out and the state of 'serious real games on the WIi' giving it an undeserved bump.

Game is trash.

Jintor

Anarchy Reigns was great fun with friends. Mad World yeah, pretty awful, but it had neat ideas and the Baron.

Need to try Vanquish one day.

vanquish is incredible but i never attained 'mastery' like I felt i did in W101 or bayo. I'll go back if sega ever drops it on PC; can't imagine what it'd be like with a mouse to aim with (though might be incompatible with the action setup)

Lost Planet 2 is a masterpiece and one of the most interesting third person shooters ever created so I'm not sure why you'd use it as an excuse. After all, everyone was able to grasp its intricacies, making it a beloved game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lost Planet 2 is a masterpiece and one of the most interesting third person shooters ever created so I'm not sure why you'd use it as an excuse. After all, everyone was able to grasp its intricacies, making it a beloved game.

I heard it was an awful game because you couldn't pause

TraBuch

Banned
Watched Age of Ultron earlier and where the fuck did this
Black Widow/Hulk romance
come from? Did I just totally miss something in previous movies or did this come out of nowhere?

Watched Age of Ultron earlier and where the fuck did this
Black Widow/Hulk romance
come from? Did I just totally miss something in previous movies or did this come out of nowhere?

It's suggested at in previous movies but is probably more of a comic/spinoff/le romance movie plot thing.

When in the Destiny Raid stream did Austin get panicked by the rocket launcher? I know it was in the ship platforming in Part 1 but I can't find it scrubbing through.

Found it, 24 minutes it. Should be put into the QL crew timestamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom